Zing Conferences was established in 2007 to serve as an opportunity for the global community of scientific activity and interest to meet, exchange ideas and stimulate fruitful collaborations. Set in glorious locations, in luxury four and five-star accommodation, each conference aims to bring together a range of expertise, from academia to industry, from the professional to the student, and provide a beautiful and serene environment in which to present and discuss their respective work. Zing Conferences is the promotion of inter-disciplinary communication; of the successful cross-pollination of theories and research amongst the many allied scientific fields. To promote this free exchange and dissemination of new ideas and research, all delegates are invited to compete for a place in the main lecture programme, of some 40 speakers, or to present their work as part of the larger posters sessions by submitting abstracts for Chair-lead consideration.
Jane Hill, is Zing’s Managing Director. Jane has worked in the tourist industry for many years, starting as one of the youngest airhostess in the business, working her way up to a managerial position in an Events and Sales company. Originally when joining Zing she handled pretty much everything solo but as time has gone by more staff were brought on. I now have a fantastic team and even though we have grown to cope with our extensive range of conferences, we are still small enough to care.
What makes us unique?
- We understand our delegates needs
- We give excellent value
- Our conferences allow everyone to interact Â· We are a friendly team offering a personal service
- Our conferences have no parallel talks
- We chose our location with consideration Â· We pick unique resorts
- We give the personal touch
- We offer great scientific content
To ensure the success of each and every one of our meetings we:
- Meticulously plan the complex operations to ensure the meetings run smoothly
- Select world-leading academics as our chair-people who in-turn select world-renowned speakers from the international arena
- Only use carefully-selected, reputable and accommodating venues
The Zing team consists of experienced, capable, helpful and friendly people who have a very clear focus: enjoyable meetings which promote information exchange and collaboration.