Vision and plans
Our aim is to be one of Asia Pacific's foremost business schools - to develop graduates, knowledge and ideas that enhance the productivity, growth and global competitiveness of New Zealand enterprise.
In order to achieve this vision, the faculty will:
- Propagate the Business School's entrepreneurial mindset across the University.
- Develop a new curriculum – one that is flexible and scalable, that focuses specifically on innovation and commercialisation, and which builds an entrepreneurial mindset to support the transformation process.
- Forge visionary partnerships with business and investment communities to ensure that the experiential learning opportunities that are essential to real learning about wealth creation are available to all who wish to embark on this journey.
- Research and improve the process of getting ideas to markets – whether it be in entrepreneurial start-ups, owner-managed or family-owned businesses, or large corporations.
- Support the transformation with infrastructure and resources to unleash its enabling power.