Spolint, International Institute for Sustainable Development, Policy and Diplomacy of Sport (NGO), has been established in 2009 in order to enhance the socio-ecological initiatives globally and expand public programs under the umbrella of LEPA (Life Enhancing Physical Activity).
Short name: Spolint International (Sport POLicy INTernational)
The role which sport can play in society has not yet been exercised to its full potential. That is why Spolint International:
- generates international think tank that understands the big picture of sport; including the representatives of important stakeholders from sport and sport related politics, academia, industry, media and international organizations.
- offers high quality services and other supportive activities to public and private organizations;
- provides opportunities for more horizontal integration across programs and sectors by linking civil society bodies, governmental institutions and market related companies;
- remains open to limited opportunities for convening such commissions where it can make a difference.
- Prof. Sigmund Loland, PhD, Norway
- Prof. Jim Parry, PhD, UK
- Prof. Irena Martinkova, PhD, Czech
- Simon Ličen, PhD, Slovenia
- Prof. Ricardo Uvinha, PhD, Brasil
- Mihajlo Delić, Serbia
- Antonio Saccone, Italy
- Christian Hinterbeger, Austria
- Carole Ponchon, Belgium
- Julian Jappert, France
- Prof. Ivan Anastasovski, PhD, Macedonia
- Prof. Simona Petracovschi , PhD, Romania
- Prof. Ignaas Devisch, PhD, Belgium