SIES A symbol of quality and excellence in education since 1932.
Education is like the Morning Sun. As the Sun rises and
brightens up the entire stratosphere, so does right
education, which brightens up thoughts, deeds, vision and
makes life more prosperous and purposeful. SIES, which has
been at the forefront in the field of education for 79 years,
presently imparting quality education through 14 disciplines,
has adopted the creative Morning Sun as its icon and pledges
its resolve to take the Nation further up, with its motto,
'RISE WITH EDUCATION'.
"To be a globally competitive institution providing quality technical education, with constant value addition in the frontiers of Telecommunication and Information Technology providing complete satisfaction and cutting edge skills to the students and bring about a total renaissance in the graduate school technical education in the country through our continuous unstilted efforts".
"To be one of the leading National Technical Institute setting standards and providing a benchmark in Technical Education".
Behind every dream rages a burning desire, To do today what others contemplate tomorrow, To take the road less travelled, To set unprecedented goals, To maintain the highest standards... always For the winning edge for ourselves.
GST at a glance
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- More than 100 faculty members; a blend of young and
experienced professionals dedicated to teaching.
- Only institute in India offering unique Printing and Packaging course. Most sophisticated industry standard printing and packaging equipment
- Fee waivers and endowment scholarships to underprivileged meritorious students
- State of the art laboratories with hi-end equipments for Electronics and Telecommunication and Bio-tech Engineering
- Equipped with 45 laboratories, workshops, computer centre, language lab, and dedicated project labs
- 400 computers, PIV with latest configuration, LAN connected licensed software and multimedia facility.
- 24 hours internet facility in all labs with dedicated 3 Mbps connectivity.
- CAD facilities using Xilinx, Matlab and AutoCAD tools.
- Fully automated library with multimedia facility, more than 4000 titles & 13500 volumes, 225 International Journals (IEL Online) and 45 National Journals and Magazines.
- Learning Methodology includes Interactive Sessions, Practical Sessions, Guest Lectures, Personality Development Sessions and Remedial Classes.
- Well networked Training & Placement cell achieving more than 80% campus placements.
- Entrepreneurship is encouraged and supported through the EDP cell established in the institute. Career guidance and mentoring through Counseling.
- Institutional member of professional bodies such as IETE, ISTE, CSI with student chapters of the same and IEEE.
- Strong Industry-Institute interaction; MOU's with industries for training, placement, projects & consultancy.