Who are we?
SELECTBIO provides focused market reports, custom consultancy, training courses and conferences to the biomedical marketplace. We also offer a managed events service, so if you are planning your own conference and need some assistance please click here.
SELECTBIO was established in 1999 to provide scientific consultancy services to the biomedical industry. From organising just three conferences in 2004, SELECTBIO now organise around 70 conferences, training courses and tutorials every year, across Europe, the USA and Asia.
Queens Award 2010
In 2010 SELECTBIO won the coveted Queen’s Award for Enterprise, acknowledging our eleven-fold growth in overseas sales over six years. This is a tremendous boost for our company as we continue to seek new markets and opportunities for further expansion over the coming years.
Scientific Advisory Board
SELECTBIO have assembled a distinguished advisory board including some of the world’s leading life science research experts. Their job is to review the abstracts we receive and make recommendations on the merit and suitability of the material submitted to our team of conference producers who then produce the final agenda.
SELECTBIO would like to thank the members of our Scientific Advisory Board who generously give their time to ensure that our conferences include the latest and most relevant scientific presentations possible.
- Dr. Till Bachmann – University of Edinburgh
- Prof. Mark Bradley – University of Edinburgh and DestiNA Genomics Ltd
- Prof. Stephen Bustin – Queen Mary University of London
- Prof. Dolores Cahill – University College Dublin
- Dr. Rathnam Chaguturu – SRI International
- Prof. Anthony Davies – High Content Research Facility, Trinity College Dublin
- Dr. Andrew DeMello – ETH Zurich
- Dr. Hakim Djaballah – HTS Core Facility, Memorial Sloan Cancer Centre
- Dr. Martin Dufva – Technical University of Denmark
- Dr. Julian Griffin – University of Cambridge
- Prof. Christopher Hewitt – Loughborough University
- Dr. Paul Hurd – Queen Mary, University of London
- Prof. Oliver Kappe – University of Graz
- Dr. Kattesh V. Katti – Medical School, University of Missouri
- Dr. György Keserü – Gedeon Richter
- Prof. Fred Kramer – University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Dr. John Langley – University of Southampton
- Dr. Anil Madan – University of Health Sciences
- Dr. Jonathan Mason – Heptares Therapeutics Ltd
- Dr. Katharina Pachmann – Transfusion Center Bayreuth
- Dr. Nicole Pamme – University of Hull
- Dr. Natasha Paul – TriLink BioTechnologies
- Prof. Bhupinder Singh Bhoop – University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University
- Prof. Sabeth Verpoorte – University of Groningen
- Dr. Paul Watts – Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, South Africa