The National Association for Gambling Studies Australia aims to promote discussion and research into all areas of gambling activity. We have members from the industry, treatment agencies, academics, regulators and gamblers themselves.
By becoming a member you will have access to:
- The Association’s Journal
- Discounted rates to the Annual Conference
- Networking opportunities
- Ability to consult and seek expert research and other advice from other NAGS members
- Past Journals and Conference Presentations (Currently a library of this material is being developed in the members area of the web site)
- Applications for the Annual NAGS Research Grant (up to $10,000)
Benefits of Membership
The objectives of the association are:
- To promote, conduct, commission, develop and coordinate opportunities for research into gambling and activities associated with gambling.
- To act as an agent for the collection and dissemination of information and data related to gambling and associated activities.
- To develop, encourage and provide improved research standards and better facilities for research and analysis so as to assist and encourage members to achieve improved research skills.
- To further knowledge and understanding of gambling and gambling related issues in the community