About the Faculty
The faculty has four departments including, Business Administration, Economics, International Trade and Business and Political Science and International Relations. After one year English preparation class, the total education period for all departments is four years. The primary objective of the faculty is to prepare intellectual individuals who are equipped with knowledge and talent that will satisfy the needs of the today‘s and tomorrow‘s business life.
To achieve this, the faculty targeted:
- To offer an education aimed continuous improvement and development through innovative approach: Education at FEAS (Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences) will embrace the continuous improvement based on the contemporary developments. In this context, a modern and worldwide teaching plan will be followed. New courses and methods will be added to curriculum in accordance with the criteria set by YOK (Higher Education Council) and those which are unnecessary will be removed.
- To encourage research and project-oriented studies: The faculty aimed to show maximum sensitivity for the project calls which is supported by TUBITAK, EU and other institutions and encourage the academic staff to participate to these projects. To achieve this, it is thought to establish a project office which will give service support for creating project teams and infrastructure.
- To form an applied education policy integrated with business world: FEAS degree holders are commonly employed in the private sector. Our graduates are sense of output (product) of our faculty and input of the business life. In order to meet the needs of business life at maximum level, an education plan integrated with private sector and other party is planned.
- To provide the highest level of technology: It is planned in FEAS to provide education in fully equipped computer labs and technology-equipped classrooms. Special attention will be given for the computer based classes and software and hardware infrastructure needed for courses will be renewed constantly. Through inclusion of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), advance computer-applied courses, to curriculum; our faculty student will gain competitive advantage for finding job.
- To become an international faculty: Our Faculty aims to participate to EU training programs at maximum level. In this respect exchanges of students and academics will be supported under the Erasmus program. In addition, studies will be done to take students from other countries.