RC46 is the ISA's research committee devoted to clinical sociology. RC46 seeks to:
- Advance knowledge in all areas of clinical sociology throughout the world.
- Provide a common meeting ground for clinical sociologists and others interested in clinical sociological knowledge.
- Encourage international cooperation in clinical sociology research.
- Promote training and educational opportunities to further the development of clinical sociology.
- Develop bonds with other disciplines and other specializations in sociology.
To learn more about RC46, please contact any Executive Board member or a Regional Representative.