International Management Research Academy (IMRA) is a global academy dedicated to the continuous and effective development of management theory and practice. It will become a collaborative catalyst between academics and practitioners in fostering relationships via creation, assistance and dissemination of cutting-edge management thinking.
IMRA wishes to accomplish this by
Organizing conferences and events which bring people from academia, research organizations, government, social sector and private sector, together on a single platform and paving path for networking and fruitful stakeholder interaction.
Publishing cutting edge academic and professional articles via academic journals and magazines in the field of management.
Developing an online forum providing an opportunity for members to interact and network and thus build mutually beneficial collaborations.
(in alphabetical order of first name)
- Prof. Ernie Stark, Logikos and Experientia, United States of America
- Prof. Herbert Sherman, Long Island University, United States of America
- Dr. Jatin Pancholi, Middlesex University, United Kingdom
- Prof. John Lipinski, Middle Tennessee State University, United States of America
- Dr. Justin Paul, Nagoya University of Commerce & Business, Japan
- Dr. Keith Perks, University of Brighton, United Kingdom
- Prof. Nam Jae Cho, Hanyang University, South Korea
- Dr. Paurav Shukla, University of Brighton, United Kingdom
- Prof. Phani Tej Adidam, University of Nebraska at Omaha, United States of America