Our mission is to be a premier Centre of Excellence by offering strategic management consulting services, a global forum for innovation, publication and collaboration at both regional and international levels through and by the effort of recognizing outstanding scholarly and professional contributions of both individuals and organizations.
GSTF focuses on the following:
- Management Consulting: GSTF is a leading advisor/consultant in the Asia Pacific Region on business strategy. We assist our customers in identifying high-value propositions, addressing critical challenges and thereby transforming businesses.
- International Conferences /Workshops: GSTF provides a global intellectual platform for top notch academics and industry professionals to actively interact and share their groundbreaking research achievements. GSTF is dedicated to promoting research and development and offers an inter-disciplinary intellectual platform for leading scientists, researchers, academics and industry professionals across Asia Pacific to actively consult, network and collaborate with their counterparts across the globe. As of now, GSTF is a proud partner of 14 Universities around the globe. In addition, 54 other universities are partner organizations for the 31 annual academic conferences organized and conducted by GSTF in the areas of ICT, Computer Science & Engineering, Bio Informatics and Business. As part of this initiative, a total of 345 academics and researchers from the various GSTF technical committees of the annual academic conferences.
- International Journals: Our journals are a repository of intellectual property, the result of academic effort and creativeness from exploring the theory, application, and social implications of diverse frontier research areas in science and technology. We currently have 3 quarterly scholarly journals that are highly-refereed: International Journal on Computing, International Journal on Bio informatics and Biotechnology, and GSTF Business Review.
- Digital Library (DL): Our library of electronic documents covers a wide spectrum of research areas such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Biological Sciences and Business.
- Entrepreneur Incubation Center (EIC): We are a platform for aspiring and innovative startups to evolve into sustainable businesses. EIC supports individuals and organizations in their entrepreneurial pursuits through a wide range of activities and services.