COHRED supports research and innovation for health, equity and development in low– and middle-income countries.
We are specialised in supporting countries in areas such as
- health research system assessment and development,
- policy development,
- priority setting, and
- research communication/knowledge translation.
Other COHRED activities and services are put into action at the regional and global levels.
COHRED projects at a glance:
- Research for Health Africa (R4HA)
- Forum 2012
- MARC — The Ethics Project
- Prioritysetting in research for health
- West Africa Health Research System Development
- Fair Research Contracting
- Latin America Network
- Middle East research for health
- Pharmaceutical innovation
- Health Research Web
- COHRED — Web for Developement
For details visit the COHRED’s project website