The Communication Institute of Greece (COM.IN.G.) is an independent association of academics, researchers and intellectuals, from all around the world, interested on education’s future. Our mission is to create a link among academics, researchers and intellectuals from all over the world, to ameliorate education’s future.
How to become a member?
Becoming a member means having a link with other academics around the world, with Greece and its academic community, or even collaborating on research projects, creating small events/conferences, and so forth. This is our way to exchange ideas, develop projects, to assure education’s quality. We invite you to participate! To become a member please contact the President of the Institute Dr. Margarita Kefalaki attaching a one page CV.
Members can propose different projects to the Communication Institute of Greece. More particularly they can, among other things:
- be part of the Institutes research unit
- become member og the scientific and organising committee of a conference
- chair a session of a conference or just participate, without a paper, without paying the conference fee
- edit books of the Institute
- organise mini conferences or conference sessions of specific interest
- propose a new general conference
- referee papers submitted for publication at the conference
- organise events, seminars with specific themes