Vision aims to make Benha University as a leading example for the Egypt’s universities in education, scientific research, social and university life, and reaching to international competition in some fields.
Benha University would have a role in developing the community by providing an stimulating environment for education and scientific research as well as providing distinguished educational service by equal opportunities for students and increasing the partnership with the local and regional community in a flexible framework allowing to continuous improvement and maintaining the values and ethics of community keeping up with the scientific and technology development.
Facts and Figures
The University has 14 faculties and institutes include the following sectors:
- Sector of Medical Science : Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Nursing
- Sector of Engineering Science: Faculty of Engineering, Higher Institute of Technology
- Sector of Human and Social Science: Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Law
- Sector of Basic Science: Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Physical Education
- Sector of Applied Science: Faculty of Computers and Information, Faculty of Applied Arts
- Sector of Educational Science: Faculty of Education, Faculty of Physical Education
Such faculties/institute grant Bachelor at the level of first university degree and also grant Diploma, Master, and Doctoral degrees at the level of post-graduate studies.