The Society of Asian Society of Cardiovascular Imaging (ASCI) was established on April 29, 2006. The aim of ASCI is to advance the science and art of cardiovascular imaging through an educational non-profit organization in Asia.
It will be seen as the principal independent organization committed to the further development cardiovascular imaging of through education, quality control, research, and training in Asia.
Objects of the society
- To advance the science and art of cardiovascular imaging through an educational non-profit organization in Asia
- To bring together radiologists, cardiologists and individuals in related fields to improve the understanding, research and teaching of cardiovascular imaging in Asia
- To provide scientific meetings for the reading and discussion of papers, research, preliminary works and ideas, and the dissemination of knowledge
- To provide continuing education through refresher courses, and disseminate knowledge through publications of the Society
- Discounts registration fees for all ASCI annual meetings educational workshops.
- Provides or Discounts on ASCI print and non-print products.
- Fellows-in-training members have opportunities for mini-fellowships.
- Exclusive members-only web-based services.
- Online ASCI member directory
- Online education listings
- Free powerpoint presentations - “How I do it”