For its 10 year anniversary the Journal of International Constitutional Law (JCL) will host a conference dedicated to its very scope: The one day event to be held on 23 September 2016 at Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) will focus on the concept of International Constitutional Law. We are honored that Frederick Schauer and Alexander Somek will introduce us to their view on the topic in two Keynote Lectures.
- Ángel Aday Jiménez Alemán – (University of Vigo): International Constitutional Law, Global Constitutional Law, Global Constitutionalism – New Constitutional Concepts for the Global Constitutional Age
- Maurizio Arcari/Stefania Ninatti – (University of Milan-Bicocca School of Law): Narratives of Constitutionalization in the European Union Court of Justice and in the European Court of Human Rights Case Law
- Eva Kassoti – (The Hague University of Applied Sciences): The Constitutionalization of International Law and the Challenge of Non-State Actors
- Ekaterina Yahyaoui Krivenko – (NUI Galway School of Law): The Politics of International Constitutional Law as Global Constitutionalism
- Judith Köbler – (Ludwig Boltzmann Gesellschaft Vienna): “International Constitutional Law” – inclusive, but still selective?
- Maria Daniela Poli – (University of Konstanz Zukunftskolleg): The judicial dialogue in Europe – The definition of a still unclear Concept
- Otto Spijkers – (Utrecht University): Global Values, International Constitutional Law, and the UN Charter