On behalf of organizing committee, it is our privilege to invite you to the International Research Conference on Entrepreneurship (ICENT) 2014 – to be held on November 4 – 5, 2014 in Colombo, Sri Lanka at the Hotel Galadari. The conference will be organized by the International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM).
This conference will bring together researchers, scholars, academicians, practitioners and experts from around the world to present their studies. Hopefully this association will trigger some new insights and ideas in these areas of research. We are looking forward to excellent contributions and presentations. We would like to invite our friends and colleagues from around the world to be a part of this conference.
Most importantly participants of ICENT 2014 will be eligible to have free registration for participate to the International Conference on Human Resource Management and Development (ICHRM 2014).
Prof. H.D. Karunaratne, Ph.D. (International Development Economics), Nagoya University, Japan, 2000, Master of Arts in Economics, Nagoya City University, Japan, 1997, Master of Arts in Economics, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka, 1992, Bachelor of Arts (Economics special) degree with a First Class Honors, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka, 1990.
- Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness
- International Entrepreneurship and New Global ventures
- Corporate and Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Venture Capital
- Women, Gender and Entrepreneurship
- Creativity, Innovation and Business Success
- Entrepreneurship and Economic Development
- Government and Entrepreneur Development
- Entrepreneurship And Entrepreneurial Culture
- Entrepreneurship and its Barriers
- SME Development and Community Engagement
- Technological Entrepreneurship and Management
- Entrepreneurship Education and Sustainable Development
Best paper Award
This award will be granted to the best paper in ICENT 2014. Organizing committee will select the best paper based on feedback of scientific review committee. Evaluation based on relevancy of paper on given themes, content and quality of the paper and impotency of findings. Both oral and virtual paper submission will be eligible to “Best paper award”. Decision of ICENT 2014 organizing committee is the final decision.
Best Presentation Awards
This award will be granted to presenters based on their presentations at the conference. Quality of the presentation, content of the presentation and level of interaction with the audience in the Q&A session will be used by Session Chair to select the best paper in his/her session. Decision of Session Chair will be the final decision.
Best student award
This award will be granted to student presentations. Quality of the presentation, time management and quality of the findings relevant to ongoing practices may have higher level of chance to get selected. Decision of the ICENT 2014 Research panel will be the final decision.
- Prof. H.H.D.N.P. Opatha – Sri Lanka
- Prof. Arvey Richard D – Singapore
- Prof. H.D. Karunaratne – Sri Lanka
- Dr. Maniam Kaliannan – Malaysia
- Dr. Khalil M. Dirani – Greece
- Dr. Marianne Afanassieva – United Kingdom