The International Conference on Digital Marketing 2014 is a key platform that discusses emerging themes in the field of Digital Marketing. This conference scans the number of areas relating to the digital marketing including social networks, scientific applications, digital marketing databases handling, large scale knowledge management, sensor networks, e-concepts etc.
The program consists of inspiring keynote presentations, case studies, research presentations and interactive sessions by world-class, researchers, scholars and professionals, industry leaders. Sessions will bring researchers from across the globe together to discuss broad questions of common interest and provide a platform to establish relationships with new colleagues.
In addition to the one-to-one meetings, delegates will have extensive opportunities for informal networking and discussions with top industry executives during lunches, exciting places to visits and cultural dinner, memorable trip experience to explore Sri Lanka. Moreover, the luxurious surroundings of our venue provide the perfect setting for developing relations.
The conference will welcome papers from researchers, scholars and professionals which examine theories, strategies, challengers, core values and future trends relating to digital marketing. Participants are also, welcome to submit abstract for virtual participation.
The International conference on Digital Marketing (ICODM 2014) is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Digital Marketing. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, practitioners and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Data-driven application and use cases
- Smart environments and data applications
- Social networks analysis
- Big social and semantic data analysis
- Semantic-based Visualization of large data sets
- Scientific applications
- Sensor networks
- Context-aware applications and personalization
- Domains: Digital Marketing e-Health, e-Government, Bioinformatics, Social networks, Opinion mining, etc
- Cross-scale data architectures
- Large-scale hybrid architectures
- Cloud platforms, services and Big Data
- Grid platforms
Management and Governance
- Large scale Knowledge management
- Large data storage techniques
- Distributed query languages
- Decision support systems
- Complex event reasoning and processing of rare patterns
- Sensor data streams: continuous queries and processing
- Design-time analysis and prediction of complex systems variables
- Algorithms and programming techniques for large data processing
- Predictive Analytics and data mining
- Real-time processing
- Intelligent monitoring and analysis techniques
- Fallacies and myths of Big Data and Semantics
- Validation and benchmarking of hybrid architectures
- Assessment, metrics, parameters, methods and benchmarks for Big Data systems
Best paper Award
This award will be granted to the best paper in the ICODM 2014. Organizing committee will select the best paper based on feedback of scientific review committee. Evaluation based on relevancy of paper on given themes, content and quality of the paper and impotency of findings. Both oral and virtual paper submission will be eligible to “Best paper award”. Decision of ICODM 2014 organizing committee is the final decision.
Best Presentation Awards
This award will be granted to presenters based on their presentations at the conference. Quality of the presentation, content of the presentation and level of interaction with the audience in the Q&A session will be used by Session Chair to select the best paper in his/her session. Decision of Session Chair will be the final decision.
Best student award
This award will be granted to student presentations. Quality of the presentation, time management and quality of the findings relevant to ongoing practices may have higher level of chance to get selected. Decision of theICODM 2014 Research panel will be the final decision.