TIIKM’s 3rd Annual International Conference on Marketing (ICOM) 2015 with a theme of “Redefining the Art and Science of Marketing” will be held during February 17 – 18, 2015 in Colombo, Sri Lanka at the Hotel Galadari.
ICOM-2015 will be an international event that focuses on the core knowledge and major advances in the ever-expanding field of marketing attracting experts around the world. The main focus of the conference will be concentrated on New Technologies and Innovations in Marketing, Branding, Corporate and marketing communication, B2C and B2B marketing and General Marketing Tracks with oral and poster presentations.
The first and second International Conferences on Marketing were a great success. Encouraged by the success of ICOM 2014, the organizers have planed the 3rd International Conference on Marketing. By the suggestions of the International advisory panel, the organizing committee has decided to organize the 3rd ICOM as a parallel conference with World Conference on Supply Chain Management (WCOSM) 2015.
- Prof. Greg Sand – GLOBALTEAM International Marketing Consultants, Inc.
- Leonidas Tsitouras – America Dairy Inc, Chicago, Il, USA.
- Plenary Speaker: Prof. Antonio Lobo – Associate Professor of Marketing, Swinburne University of Technology Consumer Behaviour
We are inviting proposals for paper presentations, workshops/interactive sessions or posters/exhibits addressing the marketing through one of the following themes 52 listed topics with five sub themes.
Corporate and marketing communication
- Corporate identity, image, reputation
- Integrated Marketing communications
- Internal communications
- Organizational, Business and Management Communications
- Promotional mix issues
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, Sales Promotion
- Marketing public relations
- Corporate branding
- Marketing Communication of non-profit and voluntary sector organizations
- Web Advertising Effectiveness
- Online Marketing Communication Research
- Viral marketing
- Pharmaceutical marketing communications
New Technologies and Innovations in Marketing
- Green marketing and Sustainability
- Nuro Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Political Marketing
- Word of mouth and Viral Marketing
- Nonprofit, Social, Arts & Heritage Marketing
- Mobile marketing
- 3.0 Marketing
- Brand and corporate branding
- Experiential branding and consumer experience management
- Building, measuring and managing brand equity
- Symbols, consumption and luxury branding
- Brand heritage and history
- Brand portfolios and brand extension
- Social branding and brand communities
- Branding and sustainability
- SME brand management
- Branding issues B2B branding
- Branding strategy
- Brand portfolios and brand extension
B2C and B2B marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Managing business-to-business customer relationship
- Managing business-to-customer relationships
- Business marketing and supply chain
- Delivering customer values and shareholder value
- Creating customer value, satisfaction, and loyalty
- Customer databases and database marketing
- Trends in Consumer behaviour
- Creating shareholder value, satisfaction and involvement
- Non profit Marketing
General Marketing Track (all other subjects not specified above)
- International marketing
- Marketing in Specific Industries (e.g. sports, tourism, public and NGO’s)
- Marketing Research and Research Methodologies
- Sustainable Marketing, Social Responsibility, Ethics and Consumer Protection
- International and Cross-Cultural Marketing, Marketing in Emerging and Transition Economies
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Marketing
- Library Marketing
Awards – ICOM 2015
Best paper Award
This award will be presented to the best paper in ICOM 2015. Organizing committee will select the best paper based on feedback from the scientific review committee. Evaluation is based on relevancy of paper to given themes, content and quality of the paper and importance of findings. Both oral and virtual paper submissions will be eligible for “the Best paper award”. The decision of ICOM 2015 organizing committee is final.
Best Presentation Awards
This award will be presented to presenters based on their presentations at the conference. Quality of the presentation, content of the presentation and level of interaction with the audience in the Q&A session will be used by Session Chair to select the best paper in his/her session. The decision of Session Chairs will be final.
Best student award
This award will be presented to student presentations. Quality of the presentation, time management and quality of the findings relevant to ongoing practices may have higher chance to get selected. The decision of the ICOM 2015 Research panel will be the final.
All accepted abstract and full papers (for those who register for the conference) will be published in the refereed conference proceedings with ISBN and ISSN will be published electronically after the conference. You have the option for including either abstract only or full paper in the proceedings.
We will also make every effort to submit the proceedings to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters, SCOUPS, Mendeley, CiteULike and Google scholar for possible Indexing.
Selected papers may be considered for publication in the following journals:
International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital
(ISSN online: 1479 – 4861, ISSN print: 1479 – 4853)
International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM)
(ISSN: 1947 – 9638, EISSN: 1947 – 9646)
International Journal of Marketing and Social Policy
(ISSN: 2362 – 1044)