The Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the PES Institute of Technology (PESIT) Bangalore is kindly inviting you to participate in a TEQIP II sponsorde two day National Conference on Software Testing, held October 25 – 26, 2013 in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Software Testing, a part of the Quality Engineering activities, forms one of the most important phases in the Product and Project lifecycles. This activity is hugely invested in all product and service organizations. The students and faculties would greatly benefit by having a set of focused sessions highlighting the technology trends, challenges and would provide an opportunity to interact with current practitioners from the Industry. This would also encourage students and faculty to present their projects, ideas and research in the domain as technical papers and have the opportunity to get valuable feedback on the same.
Testing technologies are evolving from being predominantly human intervention oriented to being automated & Industry /Vertical focussed. This brings about, newer challenges in terms of technological complexity, assessing for effectiveness, building infrastructure for automation etc.
It’s critical to provide good exposure of these technologies to the students and build a conducive mindset to enable them to take up testing as a career. As part of the conference we would focus on advances in areas like Cloud Testing, Mobile Testing, SOA Testing, Agile Testing and Test Automation by showcasing quality research work in the form of Invited Speaker talks by industry experts, and Paper presentation by Students, faculty and Industry professionals. The selected papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- Agile Testing
- Automation Architectures
- BI Solution Testing
- Cloud Testing
- DW Testing
- Enterprise Application Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- IaaS Testing
- Key Word Driven Testing Tools
- Load, Stress, Reliability Testing
- Localization Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Model Based Testing
- Product Testing
- Requirement based Testing
- Risk Based Testing
- SaaS Testing
- Security Testing
- SOA Testing
- Software Testing as a Service
- Test Automation
- Test Execution & Tracking
- Test Infrastructure Management
- Test Project Management
- Test Strategy
- Post-Graduate and Under-Graduate Students
- Faculty and Research scholars
- Professionals from Industry and Academia
Call for Papers
Papers are invited from scientists, academicians, students and industry on topics related to the theme of the conference (not limiting to the topics mentioned below). Submission in IEEE format in not more than 6 pages. Papers will be reviewed by a highly qualified team of industry experts.
- Prof. Nitin V Pujari – Professor & Head, Dept. of CSE, P E S Institute of Technology
- Dr. B Narasinga Rao – Professor, Dept. of CSE, P E S Institute of Technology
- Mr. Srinivasan Desikan – Chief Technologist, Testing & QA, Hewlett Packard
- Mr. Baiju Joseph – Director, Quality Engineering, Yahoo! Commerce