You are invited to participate in the International Conference on Organizational Strategy, Business Models, and Risk Management (OSBMRM2015) that will be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, on October 12 – 14, 2015 at the Islamic Azad University. The event will be held over three days, with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
The conference welcome papers on the following (but not limited to) research topics:
- Control and Ownership Structures
- Corporate Strategies Requirement for Binding the future too closely to the past.
- Efficient Models for developing Corporate Strategy
- Green Strategy for Consumer Behavior
- Green Strategy for Consumer Protection
- Green Strategy for Product Development
- Green Strategy for Project Management
- Identification of the Key Performance Indicators for Strategy Development
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Internal Corporate Governance Control
- Organizational Architecture
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Design and Development
- Responsibilities of the Board of Directors
- Rights and Equitable Treatment of Stockholder
- Role of Environment, Resource and Stakeholder In Corporate Strategy
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Event Identification, Risk Assessment, and Risk response
- Investment Risk Management
- Medical Device Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Practical Risk Management
- Resource Risk Management
- Risk Handling Strategies
- Risk Management and Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Risk Management in Banking Industry
- Risk Management in Petroleum and Gas
- Risk Management of Financial Information
- Risk Management of IT
- Risk Management of Natural Disasters
- Risk Management Techniques for Active Trades
- Risk Tolerance Evaluation Techniques
- Risk Transfer Strategies
- Security Risk Management
- An Effective Business Model for Identify the Risk
- Application of Key Performance Indicators for Track performance and Award Compensation
- Business Model Innovation Techniques
- Business Model which translate the Corporate strategy into Shareholders’ value
- Company’s Strategy and Business Model in the context of Firm’s Risk Tolerance
- Customer Satisfaction and Retention
- Effect of Customer Satisfaction on the Corporate Investment
- Effective Business Model for the Risk Identification
- Effects of the Product Failure Rate on the Quality of Manufacturing
- Long-Term Basis for Measuring Management Performance and Awarding Compensation
All the registered papers will be included in SDIWC Digital Library, and in the proceedings of the conference.
All the submitted papers will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers. The published proceedings will be submitted for indexing in ResearchBib. In addition, they will be reviewed for POSSIBLE inclusion within the INSPEC, EI, DBLP, Microsoft Academic Research, ResearchGate, and Google Scholar Databases.
BEST registered papers will be published in one of the following special issues provided that the author do major improvements and extension within the time frame set by the conference and his/her paper is approved by the chief editor:
- International Journal of New Computer Architectures and their Applications (IJNCAA)
- International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (IJDIWC)
- International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
- International Journal of Information Systems and Social Change (IJISSC)
- International Journal of Knowledge-Based Organizations (IJKBO)
- Yousef Padganeh, Islamic Azad University (IAU), Dubai.
- Wathiq Mansoor, American University in Dubai, UAE.
- Fadhilah Ahmad, University Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia.
- Jan Platos, VSB-Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic.
- Jacek Stando, Technical University of Lodz, Poland
- Yoshiro Imai, Kagawa University, Japan
- Ousanee Sawagvudcharee, Stamford International University, Phetchaburi, Thailand
- Jim Yonazi, The Institute of Finance Management, Tanzania
- Tutut Herawan, University Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia
- Rjaibi Neila, University of Carthage, Tunisia