The Universitat de València (UV) is kindly inviting you to participate in the Porous Semiconductors – Science and Technology Conference (PSST) 2014, held March 9 – 15, 2014 in Benidorm and Alicante, Spain.
The series of PSST Conferences organized and held in Spain since 1998 is a unique and singular international scientific experience entirely dedicated to porous semiconductors and promotion of their use in electronics, sensing, chemical and photochemical applications as well as in the life sciences.
The PSST 2014 conference will critically analyze the state-of-the-art in the field of nanostructured porous semiconductors achieved in the last two years from the previous PSST-2012 conference. The emphasis will be kept on developing and understanding fabrication, properties and uses of porous semiconductors.
The conference will continue to serve to join active researchers in physics and chemistry of semiconductors, optics, electrochemistry, analytical instrumentation, biochemistry, medicine and other related fields. Both established experts and representatives of fields with emerging activities are welcome to come and create better coordination of their efforts and establish new cooperation links.
- Electrochemical and metal-assisted chemical etching
- Pore filling techniques
- Novel fabrication techniques
- Comparative studies with mesoporous ceramics and metals
- Mesopore chemistry and confinement effects
- Microsystems engineering
- Electronic applications
- Microphotonics and luminiscence
- Energy conversion and Batteries
- Medical diagnostics, imaging and therapy
- Novel structures & emerging applications
- Dr. Leigh T. Canham
- Prof. Michael Sailor
- Prof. Andrés Cantarero, Spain
- Prof. Nobuyoshi Koshida
- Prof. Thierry Djenizian