Oxford Global Conferences Ltd are proud to present the Biosimilars Asia Congress taking place on 24th and 25th of September, 2013 in Singapore. The congress is dedicated to the most pressing challenges and critical opportunities in the biosimilars sector, creating a focused platform for scientific debate and executive-level networking.
As the only conference to bring together all the experts in the global biopharmaceutical industry, this exciting and important meeting is a must for anyone working in the field of biosimilars and biobetters.
Over the two days, the event will attract over 175 senior-level decision makers from Europe, the US and Asia with a comprehensive conference program featuring two separate streams, key note addresses, case study presentations and interactive panel discussions given by expert speakers from global pharmaceutical organisations and leading research institutions.
On Day One our panel of biosimilars experts will explore key strategies for gaining market entry, managing the role of innovator companies and commercialising biosimilars. Our internationally renowned speakers will also discuss the critical issues in manufacturing biosimilars, achieving quality by design, single use systems and the Mab biosimilar opportunity.
Day Two will feature case studies of the opportunities and challenges in clinical trials including implications for clinical development and patient safety. Do not miss out gaining the latest insights into developing an efficient scale up process, demonstrating biosimilarity and CMC considerations.
The event will be co-located with the Cell Culture Asia Congress, a high level meeting focused on cell line development, cell culture, bioprocessing and bioproduction.
- Cécile Bauche – CSO, Theravectys, France
- David Brühlmann – Process Co-ordinator, Merck Serono, Switzerland
- Raymond De Vre – VP Commercial Biologics, Dr Reddy’s, Switzerland
- John Fann – Associate Director, AbbVie, USA
- Ingo Gorr – Senior Scientist, Roche, Germany
- Yariv Hefez – VP Business Development & Alliance Management, Biosimilars, Merck, Switzerland
- Yue Kang – Medical Director, AbbVie, Singapore
- Cyrus Karkaria – President, Lupin, India
- Jo Kim – Vice President Asia Pacific, Synthon, Australia
- Hans-Peter Knopf – IBP Senior Profiling Expert, Novartis, Switzerland
- Jincai Li – Senior Director, Wuxi Apptec, USA
- Jason Li – Director, Genor Biopharma, China
- Scott Liu – CEO, Henlius,China
- Lioba Lobmayr – Former Quality Assurance Manager, External Supply Operations, Global TechOps QA, Novartis Pharma, Austria
- Miguel Orri – Senior Director Clinical Studies, Pfizer, Asia
- Mahbubur Rahman – Deputy Director, Sanofi Pasteur, USA
- Jan Schouten – Senior Project Leader, Synthon, Netherlands
- Joan Shen – Senior Medical Director, Pfizer, China
- Zhiwei Song – Senior Scientist, Bioprocessing Technology Institute, Singapore
- Hiro Tabuchi – Chief Researcher, Chugai Pharmaceuticals, Japan
- Yingxia Wen – Head of Laboratory, Novartis, USA
- Sören Werner – Research Associate Biochemical Engineering, Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Weiduan Xu – Senior Scientist, Bayer
- Tao Yuan – Senior Scientist, Sanofi Pasteur, Canada
Submit a poster
For attendees interested in submitting a poster, there are opportunities now available. Your poster presentation will be located in the exhibition room for two days alongside other posters from senior scientists from the pharmaceutical industry and academic institutions.
How to submit your abstract
We will require:
- Poster title, Abstract (200 words or less)
- Principal author, Organisation
- Mailing address, Email, Telephone, Fax
- Additional authors
In order to secure your board space a fee of $250 SGD will be required. The poster should be presented as A0 (841mm x 1189mm) portrait size.
To take advantage of this opportunity you need to be registered as a paid delegate over the 2 days. We have limited spaces available, so please register soon!
Who Will Attend
The Biosimilars Asia Congress is an exclusive event consisting of world-class keynote addresses and panel discussions designed specifically for senior level attendees from leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, academics, government, CRO and solution provider companies. Delegates typically include VPs, Directors, Managers and Heads of:
- Cell Line
- Commercial Biologics
- Expression Systems
- Immunogenicity Testing
- Market Entry
- Partnering and Licensing
- Patient Safety
- Product Development
- Protein Characterisation
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory CMC
- Scale-up Processes