The Workshop ”Measure, Detection and Implication of Financial Risks”, organised by the Groupement de Recherché Europeén (GDRE) « Monnaie Banque Finance » will be held on March 4, 2015 and will commence in Orléans, France.
The workshop aims at gathering researchers studying the financial risks at large. It is particularly important today to detect/measure volatility risks, contagion risk between derivatives and underlying assets, interbank contagion, and finally the impact of bank/market failure to the rest of the economy. The question of the protection against those risks, as well as that of regulation to limit those risks, deserves particular attention. So does the problem of evaluating the quality of the information used by financiers. Our ability to identify, measure and prevent those risks ultimately determines our efficiency to impact investment and employment. All papers in these areas will be considered.
Organizing and Scientific Committee
- Sébastien GALANTI (Univ. Orleans, LEO, GdRE « Financial Risks » axis)
- Jean-Paul POLLIN (Univ. Orleans, LEO, GdRE « Financial Risks » axis)
- Patrick VILLIEU (Univ. Orleans, RTR « Risqué »)
- Michela NARDO (JRC-Joint Research Center of the European Commission, Financial Analysis Unit, Ispra, Italie)
- Cécile CHAMAILLARD (Univ. Orleans, LEO)