The International Conference on Mobile and Wireless Technologies (ICMWT) 2014 will be held on October 28 – October 30, 2014 in Beijing, China. ICMWT2014 intends to meet the goals to exchange, share and distribute the latest research and theories from our international community. We will explore different aspects of mobile services and to promote technological innovations in research and development of mobile services, including, but not limited to, wireless networks, e-Commerce, ubiquitous collaborative & social services, Internet-of-things clouds, etc. The conference seeks for either research and industry contributions to present technical or position papers about all aspects of mobile and wireless technology.
ICMWT2014 is co-located with two related conferences (Registration to one conference allows free access to all conferences):
- International Conference on IT and Computer Security 2014
- International Conference on Information, Management Science and Applications 2014
Conference Scope and Topics
Mobile authentication and authorization, Security and privacy in mobile services, Trust models for mobile services, Localization and tracking, Application-level energy management for mobile devices
User interfaces for mobile applications and services, Usability for mobile applications and services, Multimodal interfaces, Design mobile information and application services, Implementation of mobile information systems, Cross-layer optimizations and design
Experience with mobile applications and services, Innovative mobile, Innovative ubiquitous, Innovative wearable applications, Services based on ad hoc and sensor networks, Community based computing, Mobile social networking applications and tools, Mobile web and internet services, Personal-area services and applications
Service and knowledge discovery, matching and composition mechanisms, Context and location-aware middleware, Agent technologies in ubiquitous, wearable, and mobile services, Media streaming and messaging mobile middleware, API integration for Mobility, Mobility brokerage and management, Mobile backend as a service (MBaaS), Mobile app platform, Emergency and security systems for mobility
Tools for building and measuring mobile services, Software architectures for mobile services, Rapid prototyping of mobile services, Data management for mobile applications, External integration for mobile services and applications, Queries, transactions and workflows in mobile services, Operational models and management for mobile services, Mobile performance management, Capacity management and research for mobile services, Security tools and performance for mobile related services and products, Configuration and mobile device management
Paper Submission Guidelines
- The paper must be written in English and readable.
- The paper must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, 10 point font in the text.
- Follow the instructions in Word document and Latex templates. (IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings).
- The document should be formatted for the standard A4-size paper.
- Papers must be submitted only in portable document format otherwise known as PDF.
- The paper length should be between 2 to 4 pages using 10 point font.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and the accepted papers and posters will be published in IEEE which is indexed by EI, ISI and Scopus. Furthermore, the selected papers will be published in the special issues of prestigious international journals after further revision.
- Jinsul Kim – Chonnam National University, Republic of Korea
- Xiaoxia Huang – University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
- Nikolai Joukov – Chair of IEEE CS STCOS, USA
- Borko Furht – Florida Atlantic University, USA
- Bezalel Gavish – Southern Methodist University, USA
- Kin Fun Li – University of Victoria, Canada
- Dan (Dong-Seong) Kim – University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Cheong Ghil Kim – Namseoul University, Republic of Korea
- Won Hyung Park – Far East University, Republic of Korea
- Donghwi Lee – University of Colorado, USA
Organizers & Supporters
- Institute of Creative Advanced Technologies, Science and Engineering