The Department of Power Engineering Equipment at the Technical University of Liberec (TUL) and Cryptomania s.r.o. is kindly inviting you to participate in the International Conference on Experimental Fluid Mechanics, held on November 17 – 20, 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The conference will focus on obtaining an overview of projects under investigation, and experimental methods used in the field of fluid mechanics and thermodynamics. Its aim is to organize a network of young research workers who are interested in experimental, and also theoretical, work in the field of fluid mechanics and thermodynamics. The conference should contribute to creating the closer contacts and sharing experience in application of various experimental methods, preparation and implementation of experiments, processing of results and numerical simulations of experiments.
The main topics of the conference are:
- Experimental methods used in fluid mechanics and thermodynamics
- Preparation and implementation of experiments
- Application of numerical simulation for preparation of experiments, comparison of the results obtained by numerical or analytical method with experiment
- Processing the results
- Experiments in the field of compressible and uncompressible fluid flow, stability of flow, heat and mass transfer, cavitation etc.
- Experiments and measuring carried out on power and regulating equipment.
- Cryogenic fluid dynamics.
- Petra Dančová
- Václav Dvořák
- Martin Veselý
- Tomáš Vít – Head of the committee, TU Liberec, Czech Republic
- Jan Hrubý – Academy of Science of Czech Republic
- Hendric de Lange – Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Václav Kopecký – TU Liberec, Czech Republic
- Robert Pastuszko – Kielce University of Technology, Poland
- Kazimierz Peszynski – University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszsz, Poland
- Ludvík Prášil – TU Liberec, Czech Republic
- Jaromír Příhoda – Academy of Science of Czech Republic
- Rudi Santbergen – Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Ladislav Skrbek – Charles University, Czech Republic
- Zdeněk Trávníček – Academy of Science of Czech Republic
- Magda Vestfálová – TU Liberec, Czech Republic
- An-Bang Wang – National Taiwan University, Taiwan