You are invited to participate in The International Conference on Digital Information Processing, E-Business and Cloud Computing (DIPECC 2013) that will be held at Islamic Azad University, UAE Branch, Academic City Campus, Dubai, UAE on October 23 – 25, 2013. The event will be held over three days, with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
The conference welcome papers on the following (but not limited to) research topics:
- Biometrics Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Engineering
- Cloud Gaming
- Cloud Security
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Architecture and Design
- Cryptography and Data Protection
- Data Compression
- Data Embedding and Watermarking
- Data Management in Mobile Networks
- Data Stream Processing in Mobile/Sensor Networks
- Distributed and Parallel Applications
- E-Commerce Security
- Embedded Systems and Software
- Forensics, Recognition Technologies and Applications
- Fuzzy and Neural Network Systems
- Image Processing
- Information and Data Management
- Information Content Security
- Mobile Networking, Mobility and Nomadicity
- Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Management
- Multimedia Computing
- Network Security
- Real-Time Systems
- Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition and Applications
- User Interface and Usability Issues for Mobile Applications
- User Interfaces, Visualization and Modeling
- Web Services Architecture, Modeling and Design
- Web Services Security
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Sensor Networks
All accepted papers will be included in SDIWC Digital Library, and in the proceedings of the conference.
All Papers submitted will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers. The published proceedings will be indexed by at least five or more of the following: DBLP, EI, INSPEC, Research Bible, Scirus, Microsoft Academic Research, ResearchGate, and Google Scholar Databases.
In addition, all registered papers will be published in one of the following special issues provided that the author do major improvements and extension within the time frame that will be set by the conference and his/her paper is approved by the chief editor:
- International Journal of New Computer Architectures and their Applications (IJNCAA)
- International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (IJDIWC)
- International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
- International Journal of E-Entrepreneurship and Innovation (IJEEI)
- International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications (IJESMA)
Organize a Special Session
Researchers are welcome to organize special session. The session should be within a very specific topic. Please send your session title, your cv for this purpose to email@example.com.
The conference will list the session on the web. The session chair will manage the publicity of his session. It is expected that each session will attract 5 registered papers. The session chair will get a free registration for one of his papers.
The submission and the reviewing process for the papers of the sessions will be managed jointly between the chair and the conference. The chair can take the responsibility of the reviewing with the help of other researchers. However, the conference will get all the reviewing reports at the end.