You are kindly invited to participate in this year's ICCSII'12, held 18-20 December, 2012 in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates organised by the College of Engineering (CEN) at the American University of Sharjah (AUS).
The international conference on computer systems and industrial informatics (ICCSII) focuses on the state of the art in computing, networking, and software development and their synergetic integration to explore theoretical engineering venues and solve practical industrial problems.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. All accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEEXplore. Selected papers will be published in one or more special issues of reputed, abstracted, and indexed journals. Full-length papers must be written on 4 to 6 pages of A4 paper in adherence with the IEEE style guide. IEEE conference templates can be downloaded from this IEEE webpage.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Systems for Smart Grids
- Industrial Informatics for Renewable Energy
- Industrial and Computer Networks
- Embedded Systems
- Real-Time Operating Systems
- Optical & Wireless Networking Technologies
- Medical Informatics
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Software Engineering for Industrial Applications
- Information, Systems, and Networks Security
- Data Management Applications
- Smart Sensors and Structural Monitoring
- Web Applications and Industrial Automation
- Cloud and Grid Computing
- Distributed and Parallel Computing
- CAD Systems in Manufacturing
- Human Machine Interaction