The Communication Institute of Greece (COM.IN.G.) organises the International Conference on Communication and Management (ICCM2015) on 30 March-1 April 2015 in Athens, Greece at the Metropolitan Hotel Athens. The conference is under the auspices of the Department of Cultural Technology and Communication, University of the Aegean, Greece and the School of Journalism and Mass Communications, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
The aim of this cross-disciplinary conference is to bring together academics, students and researchers from different disciplines and cultural backgrounds, encourage them to present their work, exchange and collaborate. Academics can participate by presenting a paper, chairing a session, organising a panel, or even by being an observer.
Papers can include topics on the areas of Communication, Management and Marketing. Communication & Management in the Cultural Field or the Creative Industries is an important sector of this conference. Nevertheless, topics are broadly defined as, but not limited to, the following:
Management and Marketing
- Business to Business Marketing
- Consumer Behavior Marketing
- Cross-Cultural Marketing
- Cultural Management
- Direct Marketing
- Enterprise Resource Management
- Health Management
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership Management
- Media Management
- Online Marketing
- Performance Management
- Risk Management
- Small Business Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Sports Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Marketing
- Business communication
- Communication and education
- Communication Technology and Digital Media
- Crisis/risk communication
- Cultural Communication
- Health communication
- Intercultural communication
- Interpersonal communication
- Mass Communication
- Organizational communication
- Political Communication
- Public relations
All accepted papers will be peer reviewed and published by our Institute.
Dr. David H. Hartmann, Academic Member of COM.IN.G., Head of the Conference & Professor, Department of Operations and Supply Chain Management, University of Central Oklahoma, USA and the other members of the scientific committee will decide within eight (8) weeks after your submission.
In case you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organise a panel (session, mini conference), chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Margarita Kefalaki, President of Communication Institute of Greece.
All accepted papers will be peer reviewed and published by our Institute. Additionally, conference abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with an ISBN number which is uploaded on the conference website. This type of publication serves two purposes.
First, we want our participants to have a main idea of the paper presented in the conference.
Second, by doing so, the authors can receive comments useful to revise their papers before they are considered for publication in our Institute’s book or one of the journals proposed for the purposes of this conference.
Additionally, the Institute publishes the presented paper are included in the Institute’s Conference Paper Series with an ISSN number which is uploaded a few weeks after the conference. Please consult the publication paper guidelines available at http://coming.gr/index.php/paper-guidelines/.
Last but not least, papers that are not presented at the Institute’s conference are not considered for publication and they are immediately removed from the program and the abstract book.
Scientific and Organising Committee
- Dr. Margarita Kefalaki, President of COM.IN.G., Instructor, Open University of Greece, Greece
- Dr. Hartmann H. David, Conference Chair, Professor, Department of Operations and Supply Chain Management, University of Central Oklahoma, USA
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Senior Lecturer in Marketing, University of Glasgow, U.K.
- Dr. George N. Nehme, Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration Université Antonine UPA, Lebanon
- Dr. Peter Yannopoulos, Professor of Marketing and Business Strategy, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
- Dr. Philemon Bandimaroudis, Associate Professor, Department of Cultural Technology and Communication, School of social sciences, University of the Aegean, Greece
- Dr. Alexandros Baltzis, Associate Professor, School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Dr. George Tsourvakas, Assistant Professor, School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Dr. André Boyer, Professor, Institut d’Administration des Entreprises, Université de Nice, France
- Dr. Karen Freberg, Assistant Professor in Strategic Communications, University of Louisville, USA
- Dr. Raffaella Conversano , Professor, Special Education and Disability, La Sapienza, University of Rome, Italy
- Dr. Yasser Mahfooz, Assistant Professor, College of Business Administration, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Ms. Evi Naki, COM.IN.G. Executive Committee, Greece