INTCESS15 – 2nd International Conference on Education and Social Sciences 2015 will be held in Istanbul, Turkey on February 2 – 4, 2015 at the Nippon Hotel. For this interdisciplinary international conference we – the OCERINT — International Organization Center of Academic Research – invite academics, independent scholars and researchers from around the world to meet and exchange the latest ideas and discuss issues concerning all fields of education, social sciences and humanities.
INTCESS15 provides the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers and high education students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent developments, researches and trends in education and social sciences.
Academics making efforts in education, subfields of which might include higher education, early childhood education, adult education, special education, e-learning, language education, etc. are highly welcomed.
Due to the nature of the conference with its focus on innovative ideas and developments, papers related to all areas of social sciences including communication, accounting, finance, economics, management, business, marketing, education, sociology, psychology, political science, law and other areas of social sciences; also all areas of humanities including anthropology, archaeology, architecture, art, ethics, folklore studies, history, language studies, literature, methodological studies, music, philosophy, poetry and theater are invited for the international conference.
Also academic presentations in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Social Sciences and Humanities are highly welcomed.
All the accepted full papers are going to be published in the conference Abstracts & Proceedings CD (e-book) with an ISBN number. INTCESS15 Publications will be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
How should attend?
- Technical staff
- Students (undergraduate or post graduate)
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- Technologists and Scientists
- School counselors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Student counselors
- Career/employment officers
- Education advisers
- Student Unions
- Bridging programme lecturers & support staff
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
…and any person interested in Social Sciences, Humanities, Education and Innovation.
Scientific Advisory Board
- Prof. Dr. Aleksndar Ilievski – Faculty of Law, International University of Struga, Macedonia
- Prof. Dr. Antonia Darder – School of Education, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, US
- Prof. Dr. Don Ross – Dean of Commerce, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Prof. Dr. Berch Berberoglu – Chair of the Department of Sociology, University of Nevada, Reno, US
- Prof. Dr. Elfindri – Head of Postgraduate program, Department of Economics, Andalas University, Kampus Limau Manis, Padang, Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. Ferit Uslu – Deputy Dean of Divinity Faculty, Hitit University, Turkey
- Prof. Dr. Kyria Rebeca Finardi – Faculty of Education and Languages, Federal University of Espirito Santo – UFES, Brazil
- Prof. Dr. Linda H. Chiang – Chair, Western Social Science Association; Faculty of School of Education, Azusa Pacific University, California, US
- Prof. Dr. Naji Melhli – Department of Physical Education, Bordeaux University, Angers, France
- Prof. Dr. Otávio Bueno – Chair Editor-in-Chief of Synthese, Department of Philosophy, University of Miami, US
- Prof. Dr. Rui Machado Gomes – Faculty of Sport Science and Physical Education, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Prof. Dr. Surendra Pathak – Head, Department of Value Education, IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India
- Prof. Dr. Iryna Sekret – Faculty of Education, Zirve University, Gaziantep, Turkey
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aslam Khan – Head, Department of Political Science, Yobe State University, Nigeria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Piet Kommers – Faculty of Behavioral Sciences, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ramir Philip Jones V. Sonsona – Faculty of Communication Arts, Languages and Literature, Mindanao University of Science and Technology, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Valentina-Mariana Mănoiu – Faculty of Geography, University of Bucharest, Romania
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Wan Khairuzzaman Wan Ismail – International Business School, University Technology, Malaysia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Iryna Timanyuk – Management and Marketing department in Pharmacy, National University of Pharmacy, Ukraine
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Françoise Le Lièvre – Western Catholic University of Angers, FRANCE
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Samira ElAtia – The University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Mingming Zhou – Faculty of Education, University of Macau, Macau
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Soniya Billore – Department of Marketing, Faculty of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Tazvin Ijaz – Incharge of Clinical Psychology Unit, Government College University, Lahore, Pakistan
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Asghar Salimi – Department of English, Faculty of Humanities, University of Maragheh, Iran
- Dr. Konstantinos Kalemis – National Centre for Public Administration and Local Government (E.K.D.D.A.), Athens, Greece
- Dr. Suvarna Kumar Boddu – Hanna Charitable Trust, Faculty of Philosophy and Correspondent, Hanna College of Education, Gokavaram, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Dr. Vimala Balakrishnan – Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia