The Faculty of Economic and Business Sciences at the University of Extremadura, Badajoz, Spain are happy to invite you to participate in the Innovative and Creative Education and Technology International Conference (ICETIC) 2017 to be held in Badajoz, Spain on June 14 – 16, 2017.
This event aims to be a forum for researchers, scientists, scholar and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Creative Education and Technology, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted.
The event will have the participation of renowned invited keynote speakers and prospective authors are invited to submit the abstracts in Electronic format through our online submission form. All papers will be reviewed by Experts in the relevant fields.
All papers will be included on the proceedings book of the conference and selected papers will be published on special issues of International Journals.
We will also have an interesting social program for you to enjoy the beauty of our region and know our gastronomy.
The topics will include, but not limited to:
- Teaching for social change
- Teaching for social awereness
- Social and emotional teaching and learning
- Education for sustainability
- Environmental awereness teaching and learning
- Education and Teaching in the information age
- Teaching for creative and critical thought
- Psychology, teaching and learning
- Personalized learning
- Healthy learning/teaching culture
- Teaching current world events awareness
- Extra-curricular activities for social awareness
- Education/teaching for inclusivity
- New pedagogic paradigms
- New tools for teaching
- Multilingual education
- Learning for employment
- Teaching for entrepreneurship
- Environmental awareness teaching
- Mobility in education and teaching
- Educational policies and strategies
- Platforms for teaching
- Autonomous learning
- Cooperative learning and teaching
- Learning and competitivity
- Learning, teaching and videogames
- Technologic educative ecosystems
- I+D+i indicators in Educative innovation and quality
- Virtual labs
- Emerging technologies for teaching and learning
- Web 2.0÷3.0 in learning (social networks, semanthics)
- Relationship between Society/Organizations and Cybernetics/Cyber-Technologies.
- Information Society Technologies
- Impact of Informatics and Cybernetics on Societies and Cultures
- Innovations in e-Learning
- Best Practices in Multimedia-based Education
- Technology-moderated Training Approaches
- Social Impact of Technology-driven Education
- International Cooperation in ICT and/or Engineering Education
A selection of papers will be published in the journals of the conference. Selected papers will be published in the International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education.
Information about how to apply to publish in this journal will be available during the conference and will also be sent by the organization to the confirmed participants by e-mail, closer to the date of the conference.
- Alvaro H Galvis (University Of Los Andes, Colombia)
- Ana José (Polytechnic Institute Of Portalegre, Portugal)
- Claire Seaman (Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom)
- Claudio Muller (University Of Chile, Chile)
- Francesco Chirico (Jibs, Sweeden)
- José C. Casillas (University Of Seville, Spain)
- Mattias Nordqvist (Jibs, Sweeden)
- Tomás Bañegil Palacios (University Of Extremadura, Spain)
- Honorific President: PhD. Tomás Beñegil Palacios – Family Enterprise Department, University of Extremadura, Spain
- Chairman: PhD. Ramón Sanguino Galván – Business Management and Sociology, University of Extremadura, Spain
- Co-Chairwoman: PhD. Ascensión Barroso Martínez – Department of Business Management and Sociology, University of Extremadura, Spain
- Conference Manager: Monica Martins – Theorem Conferences & Events, Edinburgh, United Kingdom