The Foundation for Educational Excellence (FEE), a Karnataka registered society for promoting various engineering and management related activities, is organizing the Indian Technology Congress 2013 on 24th and 25th July 2013 at NIMHANS, Bangalore, India. The event is organized in collaboration with IEI, IEEE, NDRF, IET, TTR, IIPE and Source Capital.
Aim of the congress
The Indian Technology Congress 2013 is a platform bringing together Technologists, Entrepreneurs, Academicians, Investors and Policy Makers. Tech Congress provides an opportunity to Network, Collaborate and Innovate for Technology enthusiasts. Leading Technologists and Entrepreneurs from India and abroad will be sharing their thoughts and vision “Towards Making India a Hub of Knowledge and Innovation”.
The highlights of the Indian Technology Congress (Tech Congress — 2013) includes Workshops on specialized areas, Product displays and Demonstrations, and parallel Technology Tracks with over 150 invited keynote & technical presentations. Over 1100 Technologists from Industries and R&D Laboratories and Academia in India and abroad, will be participating in the two-day technology event.
- Multiple Technical Sessions – on Innovation & Industry Engagement
- Innovation & Technology Exchange Programs & Commercialization.
- B2B Event – Technology Exhibits, Product Demo’s & Investment Forums.
- Collaborative Programs – Funding Opportunities; Small Satellite projects for Academies
- Publication Launch – Technology & Innovation Productization
- Awards –Technology Excellence & Innovation
Call for papers /Congress topics
Papers are invited on all aspects of the thrust areas of the ITC 2013. Authors are requested to submit abstract(s) of about 300 words. Decision on suitability of the paper/s will be conveyed after scrutiny of the abstract. Authors will have to register as delegates to present selected paper/s. All abstracts of papers will be published for distribution at the conference.
- Product development
- Management Tools
- Micro Systems
- Communications and Controls
- Power Systems
Selected Papers will be published in a Special Issue of ITC 2013 (July – Sept. 2013) of “Manufacturing Technology & Management (MT&M)” — Quarterly Journal published by Indian Institution of Production Engineers (IIPE) and ITC 2013 in process of finalizing with other Technical Journal Publishers.
- Policy Makers
- Exploring Innovations and Future Technologies
- Developing Opportunities for Collaboration and Partnership
- Networking with Technocrats and Experts
- Funding Opportunities for Collaborative Research, Product Development, Commercialization and Go-to Market