Welcome to 2nd International Academic Conference of Young Scientists "Engineering Mechanics & Transport 2011" (EMT-2011)!
This year the conference will be held as a part of the 3rd International Youth Science Festival "Litteris Et Artibus". Authors of unique (original) papers describing research in the areas of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Industry, Transport Technologies etc. from Ukraine and abroad are invited to take part in the conference. Plenary Sessions will be dedicated to the reports of the invited eminent scholars. Accepted refereed papers will appear in the conference proceedings as well as on the conference website.
EMT-2011 will take place in Lviv Polytechnic National University - one of the biggest and the oldest technical university in Ukraine. Founded in 1844, our university combines more than one and a half century experience with the newest approaches to education and research. In 2009 it received the status of National self-governing research university.
- stimulating creative professional activity of young scientists;
- creating favourable conditions for presenting results of youth work to the international scientific community;
- facilitating exchange of experience and ideas among young scientist presenting various scientific schools;
- engaging student body in scientific research;
- making the youth familiar with the latest research results and brand-new tendencies in the sphere.
include but are not limited to:
- Applied Problems of Dynamics and Strength of Machines.
- Modelling of Mechanical Systems.
- Problems of Synthesis and Optimization of Engineering Structures.
- Lifting and Transporting Equipment and Items of Machinery Drives.
- New Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. Automation of Production.
- Vibration in Engineering and Technology.
- Packaging Equipment and Technology.
- Welding Technology and Diagnostics of Metal Structures.
- Modern Materials, Tribology, Surface Treatment, Protection of Machine Parts and Structures.
- Automotive Industry.
- Transport Technologies.