It is our pleasure to invite you to the Drug Hypersensitivity Meeting 5 (DHM5 2012), which we are going to host in Munich, Germany, from 11 to 14 April 2012.
The Meeting will be the prime event of the year in the area of drug hypersensitivity. It is aimed to give up to date information for clinicians and researchers and will cover basic, translational and clinical aspects.
We are extremely honored and privileged to have several Keynote speakers from top level international institutions in the organisation committee planning the sessions. The first program draft is ready and includes clinical topics helpful in the practice of drug hypersensitivity as well as the basic background needed for a better understanding of the disease and its mechanisms. This program will be further discussed and adapted.
The congress will be developed to present an excellent opportunity to learn about and to share major developments, novel ideas and unprecedented progress in this area. We strongly believe that the interest in this topic is still increasing and hope that the meeting in Munich will also be successful and informative. It is the first time that the meeting will be organised by the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
Authors must choose one category from the following list that most closely describes the content of their submission
- Clinical cases/Case series: Immediate, IgE
- Clinical cases/Case series: Non-Immediate, Delayed, T cells, IgG
- Contact Dermatitis
- Cofactors: Underlying Diseases, Virus Infections, Mastocytosis
- Diagnosis in Vivo
- Diagnosis in Vitro
- Immunological Mechanisms: Mast Cells, IgE,...
- Immunological Mechanisms: Cell Activations, T-reg, Cytotoxicity, NK
- Pharmaco- and Immunogenetics
- Risk Assessment in Vitro/Immunotoxicology
- Adverse Reactions to Biologicals and New Drugs
- Epidemiology, Pharmacovigilance and Prediction
- Treatment (including Desensitisation)
- Cross-Reactivity, Multiple Drug Hypersensitivity, Flare up reactions