CoVet is a concept Congress dealing with controversial topics in veterinary medicine, with a special emphasis on stimulating open debate, finding solutions and reaching partial or full consensus in cases where no agreed-upon answers exist. Worldwide experts and leading animal health companies will provide scientists and veterinarians with fresh insight and take-home messages that ameliorate disease treatment and clinical management in the most difficult situations.
The Congress will also focus on emerging infectious diseases and highlight areas for future research and development.
After each speaker, ample time will be provided for discussion, and participants will have the advantage of conversing and debating unresolved issues with world authorities in their fields.
Congress TopicsLeading international professionals will engage in inspiring debates and stimulating discussions on hot topics and controversial issues including:
- Infectious Diseases and Vaccinations
- Reproduction and Fertility
- Nutrition and Management
- Food Security
- Inflammatory Diseases and Biomarkers
- Neoplastic Diseases
- Genetics and Animal Breeding
- Animal Welfare
- Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Comparative Medicine
- Musculoskeletal System
Under 36 Competition
Who is eligible to enter?
Young Physicians, Scientists & Researchers age 35 and under
What is this competition all about?
The Scientific Committee of the CoVet Congress invites scientists under the age of 36 to submit their work and to join the Young Scientist Awards.
The first 5 Best Abstracts will receive free registration and their abstracts will be presented as oral presentations.
Submit your abstract via the Congress website no later than July 4, 2014. If your abstract is selected as one of the 5 Best Abstract winners, your full registration fees will be refunded to you. You must include your date of birth during the registration process in order to enter the competition.
Guidelines for submission
- Submitters must be under the age of 36 at the time of submission. Please remember to fill in date of birth in the appropriate place on the online registration form
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract
- Submitters must register and pay registration fees by July 22, 2014
- Attendance at the Congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive and collect the award
- Winners who cancel for any reason (whether or not fees have been paid), will not be entitled to collect their award
- Only the winner can claim their award on site at the Congress
Note that abstracts sent by email or fax will automatically be rejected.