The Faculty of Economics at the Bucharest University of Economic Studies (ASE) in partnership with Romanian Economists General Association (Asociația Generală a Economiștilor din România – AGER) and Romanian Association of Economic Faculties invite you to the Annual International Conference on Post-crisis developments in Economics – Dezvoltări post-criză în Știința Economică which will take place in Bucharest, Romania on November 21 – 22, 2014.
The International Economics Conference aims to act as a nexus between scientists, doctoral students and practitioners who seek new breakthrough ideas in the world of economics in the circumstances of global economic crisis.
- The Gobal Crisis as a Gnosiological Deadlock – Criza Globală ca un Impas Gnoseologic – Andrei HREBENCIUC
- Paradigm Transfers between economics and other social sciences – Transferuri de paradigme dintre Ştiinţa Economică şi alte Ştiinţe sociale – Alexandra ADAM
- Government Policy, Regulation and Social Partnership – Politica Guvernamentală, Reglementarea şi Parteneriatul Social – Amalia Florina CRISTESCU
- Economics versus Politics Approaches of Globalisation and Integration – Știinţa Economică versus Știinţa Politică în abordările Globalizării şi Integrării – Liana BADEA
- Technological Revolution, Labor Markets and Income Distribution in the Knowledge Economy – Revoluţia Tehnologică, Pieţele Muncii şi Distribuţia Veniturilor în Economia Bazată pe Cunoaştere – Dumitru BODISLAV
Please submit an abstract to the corresponding theme chair noted above. The length of the research papers should be of a maximum of 10 pages (working standards available on the conference site). Each participant can submit a maximum of 1 paper as author and another one as co-author. Also, the paper should not be published in another journal or presented at another conference. The submitted papers are subject to a peer-review process.
All accepted and presented papers will be compiled as a supplementary issue of the Theoretical and Applied Economics journal. All accepted and presented papers will be collected in the Book of Working Papers and the best 10% papers will be compiled as a supplementary issue of the Theoretical and Applied Economics journal.