The Annual Conference on Engineering and Information Technology (ACEAIT 2013) is scheduled for June 28-30, 2013 in Seoul, Korea. It aims at providing a platform for researchers, engineers, academics and industrial professionals to present their recent research work and to explore future trends in various areas of engineering and technology.
ACEAIT 2013 will feature industrial panel sessions and poster sessions. Contributions are expected from academia, industry, and government agencies. All articles will undergo a rigorous review process. Extended version of selected papers will be recommended for our co-work journals.
The 2013 ACEAIT will be a showcase of relevant research that addresses these challenges and opportunities in engineering and technology. During the conference, there should be substantial time for presentation and discussion. In addition, poster sessions offer ample opportunities for information exchange among delegates and participants. It is especially for those who are looking for new opportunities between presenters and participants.
Attendees will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of engineers and technologists from across disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities. It will also provide an opportunity for networking for all participants.
Call for Papers
ACEAIT 2013 will be organized into nine tracks. Other research areas that fall within the nine tracks are also welcomed. Proposals for workshops and special sessions on new topics are invited.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering and Technology
- Electrical Engineering and Technology
- Environmental Engineering
- Information Engineering and Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Technology
Authors of accepted abstracts will have the opportunity of publishing their associated paper in the official conference proceedings, and a selection of papers will be considered for inclusion in the internationally reviewed Journals listed below.
- Journal of Ecology and The Natural Environment (JENE) (ISSN:2006-9847) is an open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of the subject such as biogeochemical cycles, conservation, paleoecology, plant ecology etc.
- Journal of Biophysics and Structural Biology (JBSB) (ISSN 2141 - 2200) is an open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of the subject such as Structure and Dynamics of Protein Networks, Membranes in Motion, Structure and Stability of Biomacromolecules, Atomic and Molecular Data and Their Applications etc.
- The International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology (IJGMB) (ISSN:2006-9863) is an open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of the subject such as DNA and RNA, Influence of risk factors on onset of hyperlipidemia in people with cerebrovascular insult, Study of proteinase activity of Lactobacillus plantarum etc.
- Biotechnology and Molecular Biology Reviews (BMBR) a new broad-based review journal, is an open access journal that was founded on two key tenets: (1) to publish the most exciting, cutting-edge reviews in all areas of applied biochemistry, industrial microbiology, genomics and proteomics, and metabolic engineering, and (2) to provide the most rapid turn-around time possible for reviewing and publishing. It is our hope these articles will serve teaching and reference tools.
- International Journal for Biotechnology and Molecular Biology Research (IJBMBR) is an open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of the subject such as Green energy from chemicals and bio-wastes, Studies in the graft copolymerization of acrylonitrile onto cassava starch by ceric ion induced initiation, Antimutagenic activity of aqueous extract of Momordica charantia, Ethnomedicinal plants and other natural products with anti-HIV active compounds and their putative modes of action etc.