Select Biosciences Ltd. is kindly inviting you to participate in a Conference on Clinical Applications of Mass Spectrometry (CAMS) 2014, held October 29 – 30, 2014 in Barcelona, Spain at the Hesperia Tower Hotel.
With the ability to measure multiple analytes with high sensitivity, often faster and more cheaply than other methods, mass spectrometry is becoming an attractive method of analysis for the clinic. Featuring an array of leading researchers and clinicians, SELECTBIO’s Clinical Applications of Mass Spectrometry conference aims to provide you with an insight into the latest developments in this area.
As the analytical power of mass spec is realised, the range of applications using this technology continues to expand. Focus at this meeting will be given to both traditional & emerging uses of MS in the clinic. Hot topics to be covered include developments of MS in applications ranging from vitamin D detection to newborn blood spot analysis. Attending this event will provide you with excellent opportunities for networking with like minded peers, helping you to build new relationships and optimise your workflow.
Running alongside the conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances and associated services from leading solution providers within this field. Registered delegates will also have access to the co-located Food Analysis Congress, ensuring a cost effective trip.
Confirmed Speakers to date
- Ruth Andrew – Reader in Endocrinology, The Queen’s Medical Research Institute
- Gregori Casals – Scientist, Hospital Clínic Barcelona
- Uta Ceglarek – Senior Scientist, University Hospital Leipzig
- Daniel Chelsky – Chief Scientific Officer, Caprion Proteomics Inc
- Rainer Cramer – Professor, University of Reading
- Laurent Decosterd – Associate Professor, Université de Lausanne
- Josep Marcos del Aguila – Researcher, Bioanalysis and Analytical Services Research Group, IMIM
- Sylvain Lehmann – Professor, University Hospital Montpellier
- Janne Lehtio – Associate Professor, Clinical Proteomics Mass Spectrometry
- Bertrand Rochat – Head Quantitative Mass Spectrometry Facility , Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- David Smith – Professor, Keele University
- Michael Vogeser – Professor, Institute of Clinical Chemistry
- Zoltan Takács – Reader in Medical Mass Spectrometry, Imperial College London
- Donald Hunt – Professor, University of Virginia
- Haroun Shah – Head, Molecular Identification Services, Department for Bioanalysis and Horizon Technologies, Public Health England
- Detection & Identification of Microbial Pathogens
- Proteomics & Disease Markers
- Toxicology & Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
Call for Posters
You can also present your research on a poster while attending the meeting. Submit an abstract for consideration now!