On the behalf of the scientific committee, it gives us great pleasure to welcome you to attend the Burjeel Medicine Update Conference that is planned to be held at Jumeirah Etihad Towers Hotel in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on April 16 – 17, 2015.
This premier event aims to provide participants with the recent updates and latest developments through a broad array of clinical and practice management topics to be addressed by distinguished expert speakers, featuring various disease areas including advances in Nephrology & Hypertension, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology, Emergency & Intensive Care, Pulmonology, Cardiology and the most common problems encountered in clinical practice.
The conference is intended for all healthcare professionals, including specialists, internists, general practitioners, family physicians, medical residents and fellows, as well as allied health professionals.
The organizing committee is dedicated to showcase this worthwhile meeting as the biggest Medicine Update Conference ever witnessed in the UAE, with the best scientific deliberations, eminent faculty and a gathering of 500 physicians, researchers, academics, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other health professional practitioners from the UAE and the region.
Burjeel Medicine Update Conference 2015 cannot be realized without the support of various stakeholders from the industry, who contribute to our collective efforts in marching closer to Millennium development of preventing and controlling various diseases and their impact on patient care across the UAE and the region.
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence
- Review updates of common clinical problems
- Screen, evaluate and manage common clinical problems
- Identify the risk factors and apply appropriate screening methodologies
- Apply clinical practice recommendations and evidence-based guidelines to advance patient care in daily practice.
- Examine solutions to real clinical problems through case-based learning sessions
- Discuss clinical diagnosis of various medical and surgical cases
- Prescribe evidenced based treatment modalities
- Provide insight into patient needs and experiences and improve clinical practice
- Advances in Nephrology & Hypertension
- Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology
- Emergency & Intensive Care
- Case Discussions
- Dr. Yassin El Shahat, MD – Burjeel Hospital
- Dr. Dr. Chandra MauliJha — Burjeel Hospital
- Dr. Mona Al-Rukhaimi — Al Rukhaimi Polyclinic
- Dr. Hussein Abdel Dayem — Al Noor Hospital
- Dr. Mohammad Fouad — Burjeel Hospital
- Dr. Elham Abd El Zaher — Burjeel Hospital
- Dr. Eman Hussein — LLH Hospital
- Dr. Nagwa Mossalam — Burjeel Hospital
- Dr. Mostafa Al Maini — Mafraq Hospital
- Dr. Atta Ghassan Al Khaznaji — Burjeel Hospital
- Dr. Ali Mohammed Ali Hassan — Al Ain Hospital
- Dr. Mohammed Saadah – Zayed Military Hospital
- Dr. Omran Gatee — Burjeel Hospital
- Dr. Job Simon — Burjeel Hospital
- Dr. Mazen Ashkheta — Tawam Hospital
- Dr. Kannan — Zayed Military Hospital
- Dr. Yasser Sadawey — Burjeel Medical Center
- Prof. Hassan Siegfried Abou-Rebyeh — Burjeel Hospital
- Dr. Magdi Mohamed — Burjeel Hospital
- Dr. Marlyn Mukarzel — Mafraq Hospital
- Dr. Ashraf Alzaabi — Zayed Military Hospital
- Dr. Bassam Mahboub — Rashid Hospital
- Dr. Saicharan G. Bodi — Burjeel Hospital