The Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER) organizes a Symposium on Diabetes on 4 – 7 May 2015 in Athens, Greeceas part of the Annual International Conference on Internal Medicine 2015.
The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and researchers from all areas of diabetes and related disciplines.
Please submit a 300-word abstract before to Dr. Anil Mandal, Academic Member, ATINER and Courtesy Clinical Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Florida, USA or Dr. George Poulos, Vice President of Research, ATINER. Please include: Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Current Position, Institutional Affiliation, an email address and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission. Decisions will be reached within four weeks of your submission. Please use the abstract submission form.
If your submission is accepted, you will receive information on registration deadlines and paper submission requirements. Should you wish to participate in the Conference without presenting a paper, for example, to chair a session, to evaluate papers which are to be included in the conference proceedings or books, to contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
Special arrangements will be made with a local luxury hotel for a limited number of rooms at a special conference rate. In addition, a number of social events will be organized: A Greek night of entertainment with dinner, a special one-day cruise to selected Greek islands, an archaeological tour of Athens and a one-day visit to Delphi.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos – Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK
- Dr. George Poulos – Emeritus Professor, University of South Africa, South Africa
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas – Professor, Sam Houston University, USA
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos – Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou – Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr. Anil Mandal – Courtesy Clinical Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Florida, USA
- Dr. Paul Contoyannis – Associate Professor, McMaster University, Canada
- Dr. Zoe Boutsioli – Associate Teaching Fellow, Open University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Dr. Mert Uydaci – Professor, Marmara University, Turkey
- Dr. John Roufagalas – Professor, Troy University, USA
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou – Senior Lecturer in Marketing, Department of Business and Management, University of Glasgow, U.K.
- Dr. Melina Dritsaki – Research Fellow, Brunel University, U.K.
- Dr. Emmanouil Mentzakis – Lecturer, University of Southampton, UK
- Dr. Stefanos Nastis – University of Wyoming, USA
- Dr. Andy Stergachis – Professor, University of Washington, USA