The Natural & Formal Sciences Research Division of the Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER) organizes its Annual International Conference on Biology on 22 – 25 June 2015 in Athens, Greece. The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and researchers from all areas of Biology and related disciplines.
You may participate as panel organizer, presenter of one paper, chair of a session or observer.
Please submit an abstract to Dr. Anila Mesi-Dizdari, Academic Member, Atiner & Associate Professor, University of Shkodra Luigj Gurakuqi, Albania. Abstracts should include the following: Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Affiliation, Current Position, an email address, and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission. Decisions are reached within 4 weeks.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a panel (session, mini conference), chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
Special arrangements will be made with a local luxury hotel for a limited number of rooms at a special conference rate. In addition, a number of special events will be organized: A Greek night of entertainment with dinner, a special one-day cruise to selected Greek islands, an archaeological tour of Athens and a one-day visit to Delphi.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos – Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos – Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA
- Dr. George Poulos – Emeritus Professor, University of South Africa, South Africa
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas – Professor, Sam Houston University, USA
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou – Associate Professor, NanyangTechnological University, Singapore
- Dr. Nicolas Abatzoglou – Professor, Department of Chemical & Biotechnological Engineering, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada, Chair Pfizer, PAT in Pharmaceutical Engineering, Director GREEN-TPV and GRTP-C & P
- Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica – Associate Professor, AurelVlaicu University of Arad, Romania
- Dr. Patricia Hanna – Professor, University of Utah, USA. Dr. Donald V. Poochigian, Professor, University of North Dakota, USA
- Dr. Gregory A. Katsas – Associate Professor, The American College of Greece-Deree College, Greece
- Dr. Prakash Chand Sharma – Director of Research and Consultancy, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, India
- Dr. Michael Paraskos – Provost, Cornaro Institute, Cyprus
- Dr. Ibrahim. A. Hassan – Professor, Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Dr. Mechthild Nagel – Professor, SUNY Cortland, USA
- Dr. Emmanuel Mukwevho – Associate Professor, North West University, University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Dr. Rouhollah Radjabi – Associate Professor, Plant Protection Department, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Dr. Laurence Rahme – Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Dr. Reza Yousefi – Associate Professor of Biochemistry, Department of Biology, Shiraz University, Iran
- Dr. Asma Amleh – Assistant Professor, Department of Biology, American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Dr. Michael Aristidou – Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Barry University, USA
- Dr. Ahmed El-Hashash – Assistant Professor, Keck School of Medicine & Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry, University of Southern California & Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, USA
- Dr. Chrysoula Gitsoulis – Adjunct Assistant Professor, City College, City University of New York, USA
- Dr. Stephen Steinberg – Lecturer, University of Pensylavia, USA
- Dr. Kiriake Xerohemona – Lecturer, Florida International University, USA
- Dr. Lutricia Snell – Post-doctoral Fellow Research, North West University, South Africa
- Dr. Evangelos Spyrakos – Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences, School of Natural Sciences, University of Stirling, UK
- Dr. Cinzia Gravili – Researcher-Technician, Laboratory of Zoology and Marine Biology, University of Salento, Italy