The conference aims to provide a forum for academics, researchers, practitioners as well as entrepreneurs to exchange ideas and keeping abreast of recent developments in the field of entrepreneurship from the perspective of knowledge and innovation in ASEAN context.
The conference will also act as a spring board to enable entrepreneurs and academics to work together in identifying business opportunities as well as assisting entrepreneurs to seek collaborative business ventures in the global market especially during this global uncertainty .
As the Western market is currently facing economic crisis, the focus now has shifted to Asia the emerging market. This conference would be a good platform for ASEAN academics, entrepreneurs, practitioners and policy makers to meet and discuss, thus exploring new opportunities.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts or full papers that have not been published elsewhere or submitted to another conference. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality and technical quality. Authors should use submit an abstract of 300-500 words as a MSWord file. All paper must be prepared in English.
We invite extended abstracts and papers in the following areas:
- Monopolistic competition
- Risk analysis
- Social entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Performance measurement
- Business stimulation
- Entrepreneurship policy
- Cyber entrepreneurship
- Youth Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship and innovation for educators
- Industrial linkages
- Entrepreneurship education
- Entrepreneurship learning and teaching in higher education
- Entrepreneurship training and development
- Innovation education
- Research-based spin-offs
- Technological innovation process
- Radical/ incremental innovation
- Technological entrepreneurship
- Creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Green innovation and entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship and Globalization
- Product and service localization / standardization
- SME clustering and agglomeration
- Globalization, entrepreneurship & economic development policy
- Agglomeration and the location of innovative activity
- Industrial policy and competition policy
- Entrepreneurship in global uncertainty
Entrepreneurship and Knowledge/Entrepreneurship Education
- Knowledge society and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and innovation in knowledge-based-economy
- Knowledge-economy network
- Knowledge-driven entrepreneurship
- Knowledge transfer and innovation
- Knowledge sharing in SMEs
- Knowledge management
Entrepreneurship Thinking and Traits
- Social emotional development mind set entrepreneurship
- Critical /dialectical thinking
- Entrepreneurial orientation
*Topics outside the proposed themes above are welcome.
Full papers will be published in the "Proceedings of the Asean Entrepreneurship Conference (AEC2012)". Full paper in format of MSWord must not exceed 15 pages including references and appendices. Paper abstract will be included in the Abstracts Book). Selected papers will be considered for publication in ASEAN Entrepreneurship Journal (AEJ).