The Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) is inviting researchers and professionales to submit original papers for the Annual International Conference on Geological & Earth Sciences (GEOS) 2012, to be held at the Fort Canning Hotel, Singapore on December 3 - 4, 2012.
- The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-3353, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3361) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF International Journal on Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research (JMSOR) (ISSN: 2251-3388) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Structural geology
- Engineering geology
- Earth Science and Technology
- Economic Geology
- Environmental Geology
- Development and Production of Mineral Resources
- Rock Mechanics
- Folds, fractures and fabrics
- Strike-slip zones and extensional regimes
- Strain analysis
- Experimental rock deformation
- Mineral Processing, Waste Management & Recycling
- Applied Geology
- Geological Mapping