The Academy of Business and Retail Management (ABRM) is proud to have an established record to organising and managing international academic conferences. Please join us for our Paris International Academic Conference (IACP) on August 11 – 12, 2014 in Paris Orly, France at the Hilton Airport Hotel. This Conference seeks to elucidate a wealth of issues in all aspects of business management, health and social care sciences, management education, teaching and learning methodologies and many more.. Contributions should therefore be of interest to scholars, practitioners and researchers in management in both developed and developing countries targeting a worldwide readership.
- To elucidate an issue that is becoming ever more important as global economies become intertwined.
- To learn more of the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding wide range of contemporary issues in business and management.
- To consider the pedagogy for teaching the issue of business & management, including recommendations about topics, syllabi and course materials.
- To meet, mingle and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
Example of topics appropriate to the conference include
- Business and retail research
- Business management
- Business policies, strategies, and performance
- Care in community
- Consumer attitudes to ecological and ethical issues
- Consumer behaviour, Customer relationship management
- Creativity in Internet management and retailing
- Cross cultural issues in education, use of technology in teaching and learning
- Customer Relationships marketing (CRM)
- Customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and retention strategies
- Emotional intelligence in teaching
- Future of business education, assessment methods and techniques
- Globalisation, regional integration, international business, cross cultural management
- Governance practices in health care sector
- Health and social care management, regulating in a changing health and social care sector
- How trade facilitation is conceptualized and made operational in different emerging markets
- Human Resources Management Practices and policies
- Information technology, Management Information Systems
- Innovation and product development, Business strategies
- Innovation in retailing, ethical produce procurement and development
- International retailing and diversification
- International retailing, all aspect of retail management
- International Trade in the context of the current economic climate
- Interplay between the G4 and trade round implementation issues
- Language and rhetoric of import sensitive products
- Linkage between international trade and overseas aid
- Linkages between global trade and corporate social responsibility
- Management and retail marketing
- Market liberalisation and impact on supply chain
- Marketing management and strategies
- Multinational Corporations, transfer pricing, export and economic growth
- Private and public healthcare in 21st century
- Productivity and global sourcing
- Promoting patience safety in hospital, mental health
- Public relations and retail communication
- Regional integration
- Remittances and their part in trade and export development
- Role of tariff barriers and agro-subsidies
- Role of the Special Safeguard Mechanism (SSM)
- Structure and curricula of current and future business education
- Teaching and learning for life long learning sector
- Trade and economic liberalisation
- Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)
- Transparency in government procurement
Please note that this list is only indicative of possible topic areas that contributors may wish to consider while they develop their papers for the conference.
Authors are invited to submit original research papers, case studies, reviews, work in progress reports, abstracts, students’ papers or research proposals within the broad scope of the conference. All submitted paper will be double blind peer reviewed for consideration in the conference. Papers should follow the required style and format. All manuscripts Should Be Professionally Proofread Before the submission. The best papers from the conference will be recognised and will be considered for publication in one of the journals, the Journal of Business and Retail Management Research (JBRMR) and the International Journal of Business and Economic Development (IJBED).