Students Encountering Science (StES) 2015 is the 8th traditional Student Conference with international participation organized by Student Parliament of the University of Banja Luka. The conference gives the challenging opportunity to the young scientists to get some feedback for the work with which they are just trying to deal with, and to measure their strength in an international field. StES has been established in 2008 with the sole aim of making Science and Technology open for students.
During the years students from the following countries have participated in the Conference: BYR Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Ukraine, Russia, Germany and India. StES 2015 will take place on November 25 – 27, 2015 in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Participants will have chance to publish their abstracts and papers and to introduce their work to other participants with discussing.
Abstracts and papers are classified in six sections:
- Natural sciences
- Engineering and technology
- Medical and health sciences
- Agricultural sciences
- Social sciences
- Humanities sciences
- Bojan Kresojević, Faculty of Economics, Banja Luka
- Zorica Grahovac, Faculty of Economics, Banja Luka
- David Latinović, Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Banja Luka
- Ratko Savić, Faculty of Law, Banja Luka
- Aleksandar Forca, Faculty of Law, Banja Luka
- Jovana Tošić, Faculty of Philosophy, Banja Luka
- Zoran Grahovac, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Banja Luka