The Department of Technologies and Installations for Waste Management (KTiUZO) kindly invited you to participate in the 8th International Conference "Fuels from Waste 2012", running 14-16 November, 2012 in Szklarska Poręba, Poland.
As it was in previous editions, in the conference will participate specialists from different areas of interest, like environment protection and waste management from leading polish and international institutions. It is a tradition now, that Fuel from Waste is a meeting of national and foreign specialists of waste management. Our aim is to present, for the conference participants, the review of waste management processes: from traditional incineration, via co-incineration technologies to production of fuels by sorting and transformation.
The main conference topics include theoretical and technical aspects of the following:
- study of the properties of waste and products based on them (including fuels)
- technologies of fuel production and its parameters
- technology of mechanical and biological treatment and waste management (including sorting, composting, digestion, recycling)
- technologies of waste transformation and treatment
- thermal processes of hazardous waste neutralization
- thermal waste management of non-segregated waste
- energetic utilization of waste (including waste and sewage sludge), associated waste and energy management
- creation and operation of advanced waste management systems (including their optimization)
- use of waste in production processes
- environmental monitoring in terms of waste management, in particular thermal processes
- ecology analysis of waste management effects
- legal aspects of waste management
Papers can be deliver (and publish) in English and Polish.
We predict various forms of publication possibilities of Conference's scientific outputs.
Authors have the possibility to decide about the form of publication concern presenting during the Conference papers. We suggests:
- Publication in the Archives of Waste Management and Environmental Protection (in accordance with the list of periodicals of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education - 6 points*),
- Chapter in a monograph publication in Polish or in English (publishing cycle - after the 3-5 position of authors in each monograph), Publisher Department of Technologies and Installations for Waste Management, Silesian University of Technology, ISBN.
- The publication of the paper in book published after the conference (Publisher Department of Technologies and Installations for Waste Management, Silesian University of Technology, ISBN).
In addition, all abstracts will be published (Publisher Department of Technologies and Installations for Waste Management, Silesian University of Technology, ISBN). All papers will be reviewed.