The 8th Annual International Conference on Computer Games Multimedia and Allied Technologies (CGAT) 2015 is organised by the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) and will be held in Singapore on April 13 – 14, 2015 at the Fort Canning Hotel.
Computer Games, Multimedia – A discussion not only about the components and designs (software and hardware) of computer games and multimedia but also on its’ social implications such as censorships and regulations, education, and training. This would also be a platform to gather future trends and visions on multimedia games, strategies and troubleshooting.
Cloud Computing and Virtualization – Discussions on the value of cloud computing, theoretical and historical analyses and comparisons of different cloud business models and applications. This will also include discussions about the incubation process of IT Virtualization, security and future trends.
Web Technologies and Internet Applications – Discussions on the emerging and future trends on web technologies and internet applications. Education and training are also one of the key areas to be emphasized on this topic.
Social Computing and Behavioural Modelling – Discussions on evolution and historical influences of social computing, applications and behavioural modelling and all its implications. Public may also present their opinions on trending topics and case studies.
Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management – Discussions on ERP and Supply Chain Management performance, security, and maintenance. Topics would also include processes and implementations, tactics and strategies to adapt.
Mobile Communications, Networking and Applications – Discussions on soft components of mobile networking and applications together with its systems, networks, mobile computing and network security. Major innovations and future trends would be one of the most trending topics for this area in which all mobile users can easily relate to.
Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC) (ISSN: 2010 – 2283) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell’s Directories.
Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “The ICT Age Vol. 3″ to be published by GSTF.This book will be edited by Prof. Edmond Prakash, Member, Board of Advisors, GSTF & Professor in Computer Games Technology, University of Bedfordshire, UK.
The 2014 Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251 – 1679, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251 – 1687) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Scopus, Ulrichsweb, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to EI Compendex, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CGAT 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- Dr. Andy Koronios – Head, School of Computer & Information Science, Division of Information Technology Engineering & Environment, University of South Australia
- Dr. Khalil El-Khatib – Assistant Professor, Faculty of Business and Information Technology, University of Ontario Institute of Technology Canada
- Prof. Margaret Tan – Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University Singapore
- Dr. Andreas Uhl – Assistant Professor, Institut für Scientific Computing Salzburg, Austria
- Dr. Simon Stobart – Dean of Computing, University of Teesside UK
- Prof. Paul Bourke – Research Associate Professor, University of Western Australia, Australia
- Prof. Wei Sun – Dean, College of Software, Beihang University (BUAA), Beijing China
- Professor M.P. Gupta, PhD – Chair IT Group & Coordinator, Center for Excellence in E-Gov, Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Dr. Matthew Holton – School of Computing, University of Teesside UK
- Dr. Abdul Hanan Abdullah – Dean, Department of Computer Systems and Communication, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Prof. Harold Thwaites – Director, Centre for Creative Content & Digital Innovation, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Alvin Tang – Lecturer, Course Management Team for Diploma in Information Technology, School of Digital & Infocomm Technology, Singapore Polytechnic
- Prof. Dr. Marco Block-Berlitz – Professor, Mediadesign Hochschule, Berlin, Germany
- Dr. Sanjoy Kumar Saha – Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering Department, Jadavpur University, India
- Dr. Andres Adolfo Navarro Newball – Associate Professor and Researcher, Electronics and Computer Science Department, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Cali, Colombia
- Prof. Boumediene Belkhouche – Professor and Acting Dean, College of Information Technology, United Arab Emirates University, UAE
- Dr. Lakshman Jayaratne – Senior Lecturer, School of Computing, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka