On behalf of the organizing committee, we take pleasure in inviting you to the 8th International Symposium on Feedstock Recycling of Polymeric Materials (ISFR) at Montanuniversität in Leoben, Austria taking place on September 7 – 10, 2015.
The conference is engaged in one of the most urgent future questions:
“How is the raw material supply of our future technologically solved, and how can scientists as well as industry contribute to a sustainable production, recovery and recycling of polymeric materials?“
We extend a warm welcome and invite you to participate in the 8th ISFR. We hope you will benefit in all possible ways by attending this event in the city of Leoben, which has a longstanding history in material processing, and is nowadays the scientific “capital” for secondary materials and recycling in Austria.
The symposium ecompasses three days of plenary, invited and oral presentations, completed by poster presentations and exhibition, starting on Monday 7th of September 2015. Thereby the presentations are compiled to sessions, which are distributed over the hole day paused by coffee breaks and lunch. Outside the auditorium a catering service will care for physical well-being and a comfortable atmosphere.
After scientific program is finished it is planned to offer get– togethers (welcome reception, conference dinner, etc.) each day, in which the participation is by choice.
Last official symposium day, Thursday, 10th of September, will provide a technical tour, which will start at the symposium venue in the morning.
- Prof. Dr. M Lehner – Montanuniv. Leoben, Austria (Chair)
- Dr. Tohru Kamo – National Inst. of Adv. Ind. Sci. & Tech., Japan (Co-Chair)
- Prof. Dr. M J Antal – Hawaii Natural Energy Inst., USA
- Prof. Dr. R Baumgartner – TU Graz, Austria
- Dr. T Bhaskar, CSIR – Indian Inst. of Petroleum, India
- Prof. Dr. M Blazso – Hungarian Acad. of Scien., Hungary
- Prof. Dr. A Buekens – Free Univ. of Brussels, Belgium
- Prof. Dr. Motonobu Goto – Nagoya University, Japan
- Dr. W Himmel – Styrian Regional Government, Austria
- Dr. E Jakab – Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Mr. M. Ida – Plastic Waste Management Institute, Japan
- Dr. JMN van Kasteren – Eindhoven Energy Inst., Netherlands
- Prof. Dr. Joo-Sik Kim – University of Seoul, Korea
- Prof. Dr. F P La Mantia – University of Palermo, Italy
- Dr. S Venkata Mohan – CSIR-IICT, India
- Prof. Dr. Anja Oasmaa – VTT, Finland
- Prof. A Pandey – CSIR-NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram, India
- Prof. Dr. R Pomberger – Montanuniv. Leoben, Austria
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Pretz – RWTH Aachen, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Rommel – BIFA GmbH, Germany
- Hon. Prof. Dr. Christoph Scharff – ARA GmbH, Austria
- Prof. Dr. R Schledjewski – Montanuniv. Leoben, Austria
- Mr. S. Seki – Vinyl Environmental Council, Japan
- Prof. Dr. David Serrano – Univ. Rey Juan Carlos, Spain
- Prof. Dr. Michael Stocker – SINTEF, Norway
- Prof. Dr. C Vasile – Romanian Academy Iasi, Romania
- Prof. Dr. Yu-Zhong Wang – Sichuan University, China
- Prof. Dr. Paul T. Williams – University of Leeds, UK
- Prof. Dr. Toshiaki Yoshioka – Tohoku University, Japan
- Prof. Qian Zhou – Sichuan University, China