For 3 days Bulgaria will be a meeting point for professionals involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy who will join the 8th Congress on EE & RES. Its aim again will be to encourage the transfer of кnow-how and stimulate the investments in South-East European green energy sector. The event will feature interesting sessions and discussions related to technology, good practices, financing, business strategies and policy. Delegates will have also excellent opportunity to see at one place plenty of new products and services at the parallel EE & RES and Waste Management, Recycling & Environment Exhibitions.
Why to participate?
- Get informed on latest technological developments
- Share experience
- Network with leading experts
Who will attend?
- Governmental and Local Policy Makers
- Municipality Experts
- Executives and Specialists in EE & RES, Utility, Construction
- Investors and Financial Institutions
- Branch Associations and Media
Call for Papers
Professionals in the EE & RES industry are invited to submit abstracts in English before November 15th, 2011, to participate in the South-East European Congress on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy with non-commercial paper. Sales Presentations: we do not accept sales presentations of any kind . It is not in your professional interest to develop a presentation that sells a specific company, product, and/or service. Conference attendees react negatively to sales presentations. Suppliers who present a session that attempts to sell to attendees will not be considered for future conferences. All presentations must be "commercial free
Abstracts are invited for the following:
RES and EE Projects Financing in South East Europe
Governments incentive schemes - are they really sufficient? How the financial landscape has changed over the last 12 months and what we can expect from the market moving forward. What are the latest financial options for EE & RES PPPs; Private Equity, Private Debt, etc?
- The investors expectations
- Institutional investors and other support mechanisms
- New and innovative business models for EE financing
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program
- Developers' Perspectives - challenges they faced in achieving success, and practical advices on how can be realized opportunities for your projects and ensure they have bankability.
Energy Efficiency: how to implement strategies that best utilise the energy resources?
- Policies to Incentivize Adoption of Energy Efficient Technologies; Regulatory Mechanisms to Encourage EE; regulatory barriers
- Communication, Staff Motivation and Transformation
- Efficiency Begins at Home: Residential Energy Efficiency Opportunities
- The EE Promotion of Good Practices in EU / EEW 1 & 2/
- Decentralized Energy; Cogeneration
- District Heating & Cooling
- EE in Construction - Passive / Zero Energy House
EE Case Studies in Major Economy Sectors
- Smart and Modern Manufacruring
- Energy Efficient Factories
- Energy Efficiency Management