Oxford Global Conferences Ltd is proud to present the 6th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress taking place on 20 – 21 November 2014 at QEII Conference Centre, London, UK. It is co-located with Single Cell Analysis Congress.
Over two days, the congress will attract over 400 experts from both academia and pharma senior practitioners, working in all aspects of next generation sequencing including Personalised Healthcare /Clinical /Diagnostic Development, Genomics, Epigenetics, DNA Methylation, RNA profiling, Data Analysis, Human Metagenomics, Single Cell Genomics and Transcriptomics from the UK, Europe and America.
Over the two days, the conference programme consists of world-class keynote addresses, academic and industry led presentations and panel discussions, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific discussions. Hear case study presentations from our leading speakers from Clinical Research Institutions, Pharmaceutical companies and Food/Nutrition companies.
This prestigious event provides a forum for practitioners and researchers to learn more about key solutions being provided to their industry, analysis of current technologies and their applications, network with their peers and address key industry concerns in a professional yet relaxed environment.
In keeping with Oxford Global’s highly successful life sciences series, an expert panel of 60 speakers will present a full conference programme covering the following key topics including:
Day 1 Stream1: Human Genome & Genetics Research –Next Generation Sequencing Technologies, Data Analysis and Platforms
- Sequencing platforms, and generating biological senses out of NGS data
- Comparison of NGS Platforms and Methods
- RNA Sequencing
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- miRNA– Sequencing
- DNA Sequencing
- Targeted Sequencing /Sequence Enrichment
- Data Analysis
Day 1 Stream 2: Innovations in Epigenetics, Analytical Genomics & Applications of NGS in Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
- Comparative Genomics
- DNA methylation
- Human Metagenomics in Gut /Skin bacteria/Metagenome
- Generating & Analysing data
- Pathogen genomics
- Bacteria & human health interactions
Day 2 Stream 1: NGS and Applications in Drug Discovery & Drug Development
- Application of NGS in therapeutic antibody discovery
- NGS & Pharmacogenetics in cardiology
- Gene discovery in Alzheimer’s disease
- Viral discovery
- Next-Generation Sequencing for Identification of microRNAs as Biomarkers
Day 2 Stream 2: NGS Applications Case Studies – Personalised Medicine, Clinical & Molecular Diagnostics Development
- NGS Applications in Cancer, Biomarkers, Clinical Development/Diagnostics
- Personalised Medicine Applications
- NGS in clinical applications
- Clinical validation of NGS for targeted sequencing for clinical applications
- Work Flow Management
Who will attend
Attending delegates are determined by specific criteria such as size of company, scope of responsibility and annual budget expenditure.
Delegates will be Directors, Heads, Scientists and Professors of:
- Computational Biology
- Data Management
- DNA Sequencing
- Genome Sciences
- Genotyping Technology
- High Throughput Technologies
- Infectious Diseases
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Quantitative Therapeutics
Submit a poster
For attendees interested to submit a poster, there are opportunities now available. Your poster presentation will be located in the exhibition room for two days alongside other posters from senior scientists from the pharmaceutical industry and academic institutions.
How to submit your abstract
- Poster title, abstract (200 words or less),
- principal author, organisation
- mailing address, email, telephone, fax
- additional authors
In order to secure your board space a fee of £125 will be required. The poster should be presented as A0 (841mm x 1189mm) portrait size. For this opportunity you need to be registered as a paid delegate over the 2 days. Spaces are limited. So please register soon!