The 6th International Brain-Computer Interface Conference will be held from September 16 – 19, 2014 at the Graz University of Technology (TU Graz) in Graz, Austria. The overall theme of the conference is The Future of Brain-Computer Interaction: Basics, Shortcomings, Users.
- Scott Makeig – Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
- Marco Marsella – Deputy Head of Unit “Inclusion, Skills and Youth”, Directorate General for Communication Networks, Content and Technology, European Commission
- Nick F. Ramsey – Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Rudolf Magnus Institute for Neuroscience, University Medical Center Utrecht, NL
Graz BCI Conference 2014 Travel Grant
Overview: With this travel grant, we want to assist students to travel to Graz BCI Conference 2014.
- Applicants must be students (e.g. PhD students, MSc students,…) — must show student ID at check-in.
- Applicants must be registered for the conference.
Instructions: Send a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain in a creative way why you want to attend the conference. The motivation letter is limited to 300 words or 2⁄3 of a DIN A4 page if you want to use figures. Deadline is Monday, July 14th 2014, 12:00 CET.
Grant details: 2 x 250€ for traveling. Sponsored by Greentek.
EU BCI Day
Tuesday, 16.09.2014 – 10:00 – 16:00
The first day of the conference is dedicated to European projects, companies and user groups. On this networking day, participants will get the opportunity to meet new people, learn about companies active in the BCI field, and discuss BCI issues with end user representatives.
We invite coordinators/representatives of BCI-related EU projects to participate in this event. Each EU project representative will get the opportunity to present the project in a 30 minute plenary talk. Furthermore, a booth will be provided for each EU project for poster presentations, demonstrations, and other dissemination activities.
We also invite company representatives to present their company/products/research activities in a 15 minute plenary talk.
If you are interested in participating in this event, please contact us at email@example.com (note that you need to be registered for the conference to participate in this event).